Star Wars VII - The Force Awakens Trailer

They also left out Aniken's entire life as a Jedi basically. One movie he's a kid, the next he's already becoming pure evil. I guess we're supposed to assume he did some good things in between? If his downfall is to be lamented, they need to build up his good side by having him do cool shit for the good guys first. It's called dynamics.

Yeah that's true. I feel like there was like a 10 year gap between episodes I and II and then another decent-sized one between II and III. But yeah they should have made him more likable in the first place and shown him doing some good guy stuff instead of just being a whiny bitch and breaking the Jedi code by trying to wife-up Padme.

That one has all kinds of random crap superimposed here and there I think making fun of how Lucas re-released the original films with cgi stuff thrown in?

Can't believe there are already nerds on the internet arguing about the validity and effectiveness of the lightsaber in the trailer!! Holy crap some people just need to give it a rest lol.

I will watch the movie. It cannot be worse than the last two.

So are you saying that out of all the prequel trilogy, you found 2 and 3 to be the worst? I personally think Episode I was the worst just because it bored me. Sure old Anakin was annoying and not a very good actor IMO, but I liked the awesome jedi fights in II and III :D Who can forget Yoda going ham in II or Mace Windu wrecking Palpatine in III!!

I believe Abrams is the right man for the job. I believe if anyone can take the series and move it forward in a positive aspect it is him.

Back