Some pictures from the fake Apollo Missions that NASA just released.

Well that'll keep us in conspiracy theories for another few decades

I saw a wrinkle in the black backdrop behind the lunar module. Or was that just an ebb in the space-time continuum?

The underlying premise of this thread is making fun of another member's beliefs. Is that allowed under the new rules? Because I've got a whole bunch of shit to make fun of people about.

The underlying premise of this thread is making fun of another member's beliefs. Is that allowed under the new rules? Because I've got a whole bunch of shit to make fun of people about.
Explained well by Uncle Bob. Science isn't subject to "belief"

Sure, whatever you say. I don't judge you for it.

My real question was not about religion. I don't give a single shit about religion. It was about making fun of another member because he doesn't believe that all this space stuff is 100% real. I'm wondering if that's okay.

I actually never thought it was intended to reflect/make fun of anyone's beliefs. If it was then that's not cool. I did really like Chili's photos though - I thought they were hilarious. :D

Sure, whatever you say. I don't judge you for it.

My real question was not about religion. I don't give a single shit about religion. It was about making fun of another member because he doesn't believe that all this space stuff is 100% real. I'm wondering if that's okay.

The idea that the Apollo missions were faked have been around long before anyone aired his views on it here at HR. There was even a movie about it. My doctored photos were aimed at the whole premise and not any one person and you know that. Don't jerk my chain. A hot chick taking a picture in the visor reflection is funny.

The idea that the Apollo missions were faked have been around long before anyone aired his views on it here at HR.
Sure, but no one talked about it at HR until this member recently shared his views on it. It's been a hot topic these last few weeks.

Decided to stay out of this.
:D
That being said, the pics were very cool. All of them. The ones with the chick too. :thumbs up:

Last edited:
Back