Soccer Guys - What does this mean?

:facepalm:

---------- Update ----------

* Rami rolls around on the floor proclaiming he's been wrongfully accused *
Dude, your infantile cave ways don't work with me.

You agree with me, yet you're still trying to start something. Grow up, man, it was a simple statement about the diving in soccer. Nobody's freaking out but you.

The flopping in soccer is stupid. The immediate pointing, hands-up protesting, and histrionics are equally stupid. Any time anyone is touched they fall over or the hands go up begging for some kind of ruling. Gay. It makes the whole thing a sham for most of us non hardcore fans. I think everyone can agree that it's fucking lame. The hardcore fans seem to just accept it for what it is.

HEE!:)

Nah, he already embarrassed himself on this subject. I'll just wait for 35 pages of "Lol @......" before he gives up and says "By the way, you know I was just joking about the no diving thing, right". :D

and no, I am not agreeing with you. It doesn't happen 100x more in soccer than any other sport. That is your perception.

HEE!:)

Nah, he already embarrassed himself on this subject. I'll just wait for 35 pages of "Lol @......" before he gives up and says "By the way, you know I was just joking about the no diving thing, right". :D

Now I know you are joking cos you used a smilie...

:thumbs up:

and no, I am not agreeing with you. It doesn't happen 100x more in soccer than any other sport. That is your perception.

Now I know you are joking cos you used a smilie...

:thumbs up:

I don't know about "100 times as much" but flopping in soccer is way more common than any other major sport. It just is. In no other sport to players take a dive like they do in soccer.

The flopping in soccer is stupid. The immediate pointing, hands-up protesting, and histrionics are equally stupid. Any time anyone is touched they fall over or the hands go up begging for some kind of ruling. Gay. It makes the whole thing a sham for most of us non hardcore fans. I think everyone can agree that it's fucking lame. The hardcore fans seem to just accept it for what it is.
Funny, they only cry to me when I say it. You get a free pass.

Of course every fan sees it, but for some reason a few take all personally as if I'm insulting their mother.

Soccer players are great athletes, nobody can say otherwise. But the diving and faking death is a joke. How can anyone deny it goes on all the time?

That's all. No big deal.

Oh yeah, I'm hysterical with anger . I'm sitting here having a break down.....:D

Let me start your next post for you, Greg-lite:

"Lol@................."

Knock yourself out, pussy. :laughings:

Funny, they only cry to me when I say it. You get a free pass.

Of course every fan sees it, but for some reason a few take all personally as if I'm insulting their mother.

Soccer players are great athletes, nobody can say otherwise. But the diving and faking death is a joke. How can anyone deny it goes on all the time?

That's all. No big deal.

Because they view their sport through rose colored glasses. Everything is fine. It's like a fan of some band thinking even their worst album is still really good. They love their sport, warts and all. Those of us that don't share their love can easily see the huge problems that turn us off. We don't watch because of this and this, etc. They don't wanna hear it. They'll watch any soccer, flops, fakes and all..

Because they view their sport through rose colored glasses. Everything is fine. It's like a fan of some band thinking even their worst album is still really good. They love their sport, warts and all. Those of us that don't share their love can easily see the huge problems that turn us off. We don't watch because of this and this, etc. They don't wanna hear it. They'll watch any soccer, flops, fakes and all..
Careful, you're biggest fan, admirer and imitator might kill himself after reading this.

"LOL@.....................". :D

Careful, you're biggest fan, admirer and imitator might kill himself after reading this.

"LOL@.....................". :D

Lol. I think they know that I can appreciate some soccer, but they also know that I hate the flopping and there's really no rational defense for it. If soccer fan wants to have a go at me for it, then they can give it a try. All I have to do is respond lightly and they fall over writhing in pain like a faggy bitch. :D

lol @ Miro's 'roid rage :D

there is zero diving in football...never has been, never will be

ice skating/hockey however...not even a sport

Greg-lite's starting to lose it. I can tell.

And he doesn't have the balls to disagree with his idol.

I'll just sit back and enjoy this. :)

You know what's the most crazy to me? The fact that soccer fans take pride in being drunken hooligan tough guys, drinking, chanting, fighting, cheering, yet they cheer for a sport that is most definitely not tough at all. Soccer is a lot of good things. Soccer players are elite athletes. Elite athleticism, high motor skill, extreme coordination, ultimate agility...but tough guys they are not.

Now he's using my lines.

Awesome. He's starting his melt down now. :D

Back