set up my cel phone after hospital discharge then being arrested

Um, he's talking about killing everyone and peace....killing is not the way to peace of any kind...killing because you like an amusement ride..thats fucking sick.

i do like how he talks about points at the beginning...'is there a point to the show'..he continues..

killing builds the wall

Im on the otherside. I got the gifts and glory. thats why you cant stop me.

Jealousy is your greatest fall. Next to vanity.

i got this all backwards...im in Heaven...the other side is hell. All the killing ended a purgatory..there IS a gateway..but nobodys getting through..

Ever contemplate that you died and didnt realize it? If you died would your mind even let you know it happened?

Last edited:
Um, he's talking about killing everyone and peace....killing is not the way to peace of any kind...killing because you like an amusement ride..thats fucking sick.

i do like how he talks about points at the beginning...'is there a point to the show'..he continues..
He’s not promoting killing. He points out how truth tellers get killed, and that this society we live in is all about killing.
We’d create a better ‘ride’ through peace and love. He’s advocating taking all the money we spend on wars and using it to take care of people.

Watch it again.

Listen to these girls, well they are ladies now.. Twins. They would hear my playing in the garage . Screaming 80's hair band songs. They hang out from the street and listen.

Then I saw them in La Grange pet parade when then were early teens. Its been six years I told them I would support their musical dream and bought everything they put out. They have become a musical force in my life. They sing directly to me...Im 50 they are 20. Gramps cant come to the shows. I would not fit in..Still I buy the ticket.

I made plenty of bad moves ..I made quite a few good ones too. Notice how they use the visual snow in their lyric videos..smart girls

These are the points of LaGrange that I made it to.

I saw these lights. They saw them too,
Yeah I can fix this..its the people you meet and connect with.

Last edited:
Reactions: TAE

Honey, they are gonna let me take it all the way! Enjoy.

I think I opened the Gateway to a Xanadu, they are like my muses..

im ok with sharing..your safe..if I was your inspiration..now you can be mine..

Last edited:
Good songs ......promoted and produced properly any of the three could possibly have commercial success...Diamonds in the rough....As presented, the odds are against them.

It's all about TIK TOK . Instagram and Youtube and other social media outlets these days. The music with lyrics alone with out them singing and performing in them is lack luster and the music itself is not enough in todays whacky social media based world. Just my opinion from a lot of years of sales...It is all about presentation. You can sell a diamond 3 ways. All the same diamond. You can stand out in front of a jewelry store in a long coat with sun glasses and ask anyone walking by if they want to buy a diamond. You won't get much for it...You can offer the diamond for sale in the main jewelry case in the store with a bunch of other diamonds. You'll get more for it. Or you can offer it in the same store in a special case showcased in very fancy black velvet lined box with special lighting on it and you will get the most you possibly could get for it..all the same diamond just presented differently. They are currently presenting their music in the long coat with sunglasses. Just my dumbass opinion.

4 little diamonds

i can shift my bite 1 tooth, realigning my smile, but it makes 4 little diamonds on one side.

Last edited:
Still encourage you to watch that Andy Andrews video I posted...it has a way of clarifying ones perspective and objectives.

1690815499142.png

Still encourage you to watch that Andy Andrews video I posted...it has a way of clarifying ones perspective and objectives.
tAE i listened to it while i was cleaning the kitchen..i could not find much that applies. what did you find in it that was special?

by the way those girls WON the Emmy Awards...already...
Screenshot 2021-04-24 141934.jpg
best new duo

Last edited:
the Beak' gave them a dream...take it..Soar with eagles feathers out!

but they are still the little girls that hung around, buzzing around my corner when I played...

im no loser
.they must have wanted it..and put in the time.

i wish I could wake up with amnesia..

Attachments

• amnesia-004.mp3
    2.6 MB
Last edited:

they are the girl next door...Roye is their producer. I met him a number of times at the pet parades. even was on his podcast..he had me laying instruments for his recording demonstrations. I asked how much he would have charged me for recording a single..$, ten thousand $ I like how he layers samples on top of whats played

i have to keep my distance...or i will get sucked in too.

Last edited:
Back