set up my cel phone after hospital discharge then being arrested

My world is only the real. I had to make my own rules and continue. Its exists in the realm of charging pistons ramming to a explosion, of blood and sweat and shit and gasoline. Electric is too clean. Nothing to it. Don't you want the upgrades they left us. My hondas are on standalone fuel systems. I could piss ether in the tank and tune it to drive. Hondata. How could you beat me mister law. This isnt your game of words and what you said. I said you will never win. how many of my knives you want in your back? yall got a collection already. Ladies, what the fuck? you gotta be something I would want. I got a house and worked till i got about a $500,000. my interest rates are kick ass. We would have made it.

its better that way. I got restless. and took a bunch of drugs. ended up in the hospital. Acute pancreatitis. I was non ambulatory. The medication was not something you get at the pharmacy. So of coarse after I was discharged, i was arrested. 680 tablets.

Heather let them in , then went back to Iowa.

its better that way. I got restless. and took a bunch of drugs. ended up in the hospital. Acute pancreatitis. I was non ambulatory. The medication was not something you get at the pharmacy. So of coarse after I was discharged, i was arrested. 680 tablets.

Heather let them in , then went back to Iowa.
Why are you taking so many drugs?

To increase the quality of life. For me and those around me.

i dont touch coke but..
Ever taste cocaine off your lovers lips? She wont blow her nose so it runs down while your having ..look, i can identify it now. That just opens up a whole new set of questions. think how long thats been going on.

Last edited:
Holy crap. What the fuck? Why did I look at "latest posts" and get curious? I stopped looking at "latest posts" about a yeag ago when I noticed that the only place anyone ever posts in any more is (The Cave) "Prime TIme". Is this the kind of fuckery I've been missing?

If any of you really care for each other, you wouldn't make fun of this guy. You'd seriously urge him to get professional help. It's gone way past the point of being funny.

Wow!

its a happy ending and a tragedy combined.

when i lost my parents, i must have missed needed lessons and wisdom. this is my race to recover those satellites.

Its not like I was snorting drugs. I am suspecting somebody put in tainted medication, pressed to look exactly like the others..and I got sick. I am not trying to kill myself. If they do drug court, I voluntarily enter the 28 day program. As of right now I am not formally charged by the DA.

I got meds here from my colon surgeries. bottles of Dilaudid/hydromorphone its only 2-4mg but. Crush it all up into rails.. NO never. Im not an addict. dependant somewhat..its been 20 years of use as needed.

Uhh Rampart, the patient has gone into pulmonary edema.

10-4, 51
Lasix / Furosimde 80mg IV push. I was paramedic for Lifestar Helicopter Transport...HERO in the sky's of Illinois.

Lasix will pull the fluid from the lungs. Support with O2. Back board and C collar. Transport at Light Speed. Drop down from above and gone there in 20.

I couldnt forget that shit if I tried..God worked through my hands.

Last edited:
If any of you really care for each other, you wouldn't make fun of this guy. You'd seriously urge him to get professional help. It's gone way past the point of being funny.

Wow!
Stop getting your panties all twisted up in knots. Everyone knows that Lazer has issues....at times, but much much less than the issues Smithers had.

People here cared about Smithers and DO care about Lazer.

Don't be so judgemental.

Back