SDC's - the other guys

chessrock said:
I realize the guy was a genius and all, but ... what was up with the whole Yoko thing, anyway?

Yoko is actually a really good visual artist. For the life of me, I can't figure out why she thinks she can sing. I'd like to hear her audition for American Idol just so Simon could mock her openly.

You have to marry into imagination...and never leave a tapemeasure lying about...as long as she thinks its 10" then thats what it is........

Mics unmentioned here....AKG 451,460 480...all fine examples of the upper end sound....all different....

The ADK SC-1 is a very good mic for Drum overs...it has a bit wider pattern and its freq response holds up well to cymbals...As an acoustic instrument mic its fine paired with LD mics.Of all the cheaper mics for drums this is the one thats really a sleeper.....of course with the right budget, a pair of KM84's will do what none of the others except perhaps the Josephsons will do.

chessrock said:
I realize the guy was a genius and all, but ... what was up with the whole Yoko thing, anyway?

back then dudes used to dig on asian chicks, plus they are said to be subserviant.

"subserviant",

That's what I thought and for the first year my English born Chinese lovely was quite doting, but 9 years later and it's a different story!

A bit like the Chinese mics I guess?

Back