saturday night monitor mix

Guitars in general and especially in the choruses overpower the vocal, especially on crappy speakers/earbuds which is how a lot of the target audience will be listening. you need to figure out how to have them play nice together or if not revoice them to avoid the competition

this is sounding way better than the headphone mix, and if you can figure out how to have the vocals be more upfront i think you have it

i like this song

Guitars in general and especially in the choruses overpower the vocal, especially on crappy speakers/earbuds which is how a lot of the target audience will be listening. you need to figure out how to have them play nice together or if not revoice them to avoid the competition

this is sounding way better than the headphone mix, and if you can figure out how to have the vocals be more upfront i think you have it

i like this song

You think the clean guitars are overpowering the vocals in the verses? I think once I get the mix dialed in on my monitors I can do reference mixes just for fine tuning. My monitors have some coloring that I have to retrain my ears to. I haven't mixed on them for a while but I think ill get it. Thanks for the help. I'm glad you like the song .

So... yeah... This mix is way above what the last one was. The bottom-end is a bit beefy now. I'd turn down the bass some, and the kick some, too (but not too much). Maybe turn the vocals up a bit? That's just preference, though. Great groovin' beat, though, man. Really good mix.

So... yeah... This mix is way above what the last one was. The bottom-end is a bit beefy now. I'd turn down the bass some, and the kick some, too (but not too much). Maybe turn the vocals up a bit? That's just preference, though. Great groovin' beat, though, man. Really good mix.

Thanks for the listen.

Back