RNC Troubles

How are you trying to use the unit? With a DAW? Have you correctly configured your DAWs inputs/outputs, and or your interface mixer controls?

So i just got one of these from ebay and it didnt come with a power supply so i found one that matched all the specs 9v ac 500mA and connected it and it didnt turn on. I switch the polarity of the power supply, tried it again and now it turns on, but i can only hear signal when its bypassed.

AC power supplies don't have polarity so I'm a little confused. Are you sure you aren't using a DC power supply on it?

How are you trying to use the unit? With a DAW? Have you correctly configured your DAWs inputs/outputs, and or your interface mixer controls?

No DAW, im a tape junkie.

It lives! I talked to them and he was as confused as we all are but he recommended me a power supply that for sure works from radio shack and its working now. I guess the psu i was using before was funky or something....i know sometimes you plug the right power into a pedal or something and it just don't work, i'm guessing it was that type of thing.

For future reference that power supply is part number 273-328 should any one need it.

Thanks for helpin out guys!

Back