RIP my doggie

One of my wieners is almost 15 yrs old. I know it won't be long now. Gonna suck.

RIP to your dog. Dogs are better than people.

Sorry about your loss, man. Pets are everything you want in a best friend. They don't judge, they don't change, they're better than people like Greg said.

I lost Steve, my 2 year old kitten last November and I still haven't gotten over it. I don't think I ever will. It affected me more than anything that I can remember in my life.

Hope you can keep the good memories in your mind.

How does a kitten die so young - very sad. We have two cats. My wife got the first one against my wishes for my daughter then I got the second one to keep the first one company. They shed like crazy, and scratch the furniture. Oh well I'll live with them and the little one likes to play fetch.

How does a kitten die so young
I had two. Well, I have two again actually. But I had two and the one that died kept chewing on the rubber mats I have on the floor of my gym. He would sometimes swallow a piece and puke it up. I didn't think much of it because he was always ok after puking it up and I thought he'd learn. But he never did. He ate one too many and one day he started digesting it. It went into his intestines. About $600 in vet bills later, it was just too late. It killed me, man, because I felt it was my fault. I should have got rid of the rubber floor. But then I'd think of all the outdoor cats that potentially eat worse stuff than that and don't die. So, I never thought it would lead to him dying. Anyway, broke my heart and still does. I'm having trouble even typing this.

But anyway, this is about MJB's dog. I don't want to derail it and make it about me and my cat.

Sorry you lost your friend. What was his name?

That picture looks very much like one of my dogs, except my dog is probably a bit younger, @ roughly 14. I know what's coming, i've been there before. It's always extremely tough, but this time is gonna be really bad.

RIP your doggie.

Dood, that sucks man. My beagle is on his way out as well. Not gonna be good for me or the fam. Dogs are better than most people.

Best to you and yours.

What was his name?

Sorry to hear about your dog, Mike.
I rescued my Chico 8 years ago. He was abused, undernourished and rattle can sprayed red, white and blue. We had a lot of health and discipline problems at first, so I'm not looking forward to his leaving, either. He's such a great dog, now. Well, always was, but some people don't know how to treat animals.

so sorry sir, I had a Jack Russell for years that was my heart. She was attacked in my yard by 2 pit bulls for no reason, they jumped my fence to get her. she lived for 2 weeks, I was holding her when the vet put her down. It almost killed me. RIP furry friend.

so sorry sir, I had a Jack Russell for years that was my heart. She was attacked in my yard by 2 pit bulls for no reason, they jumped my fence to get her. she lived for 2 weeks, I was holding her when the vet put her down. It almost killed me. RIP furry friend.

I despise pit bulls. They're the one dog I wouldn't mind going extinct.

Sorry to hear about your dog Mike. My niece just put down her dog as well. Not a good dog weekend. :(

Back