recording soundtrack of a movie

Kinell! All the chap needed was Audacity. This Lenovo t510 I am using has no way to record an input. Tried all the usual dodges but Audacity just needs to be set to play and record the internal sound card and Bob's yer whatsit. BTW, many later interfaces now have put two fingers up to the spoilers and have internal "loopback".

N. B. "save as" .wav if you want to play the file on any other system.

Dave.

Kinell! All the chap needed was Audacity. This Lenovo t510 I am using has no way to record an input. Tried all the usual dodges but Audacity just needs to be set to play and record the internal sound card and Bob's yer whatsit. BTW, many later interfaces now have put two fingers up to the spoilers and have internal "loopback".

N. B. "save as" .wav if you want to play the file on any other system.

Dave.
hahaha, and Bob's your uncle!.... you reminded me of this expression an old mate used to say all the time. Thanks for the info. I downloaded Audacity. By the looks of it, this little gadget rob sent my way is very simple and user-friendly. You can beat it for that. Anyways, I will play around with Audacity and see tow birds in hand is better than one in hand and the other in the bush, lol. thanks!

hahaha, and Bob's your uncle!.... you reminded me of this expression an old mate used to say all the time. Thanks for the info. I downloaded Audacity. By the looks of it, this little gadget rob sent my way is very simple and user-friendly. You can beat it for that. Anyways, I will play around with Audacity and see tow birds in hand is better than one in hand and the other in the bush, lol. thanks!
Attached you can see some radio 3 recorded. I used Win WASAPI drivers and the internal sound card.

Dave.

Attachments

• audacity test.png
    audacity test.png
    244.6 KB · Views: 3
Back