Racist coffee...

Maybe Austrian...but I thought you meant some kind of coffee, like would leave a little mustache on your lip. :)

Mmmm...ovaltine. My wife says it's all just sugar but I say give me a chocolate malt flavored glass of ovaltine with my breakfast or else! :D

Mixed with whole milk, of course...none of that sissy, watered down 2% or skim milk!

I still drink ovaltine. People have made fun of me for it. I ask them what's so weird about me drinking ovaltine, and they can't think of a reason. Then I tell them to go fuck themselves, and how stupid are they that of all the shit they can make fun of me about, they picked ovaltine.

ovaltine.jpg

OVALTINE:

-ALWAYS to be mixed with milk when the intent is to just drink milk.
-SOMETIMES to be used in milkshakes. Use your judgment.

MALT MIX
:

-ALWAYS to be used in milkshakes.

WHOPPERS:

-To be used in milkshakes IF you are feeling kind of crazy. Even if using whoppers in a milkshake, malt mix is still to be added.

There endeth the lesson.

Klaus - we'll own up to him as a possibility since we've had quite a few NAZIs sneak into Oz since WWII. At least they had to sneak in and weren't imported in bulk to boost science or Ovaltine development or something!

Weird, I thought Hitler was born in Austria, and Barbie was born in Germany in some town that sounds like godisbadberg or something...bad godensberg? can't remember.

How many threads, on any board in the world, anytime, have ever, in the history of the universe, started out talking about coffee and ended up in a discussion about the nationality of Hitler and Barbie? Kieth can really spin a conversation! :)
I think that's borderline...borderline psychotic maybe, but borderline none-the-less..

Ooh, it's my turn to wistfully observe that it would be great if all these ex cave people (whatever that means) stopped posting cavey-things (whatever that means) in the off-topic forum (whatever that means).

Ooh, it's my turn to wistfully observe that it would be great if all these ex cave people (whatever that means) stopped posting cavey-things (whatever that means) in the off-topic forum (whatever that means).

There are no "ex-cave people" (whatever that means) in this thread Super... :thumbs up:

Subtlety in humor*

Just because you don't "get" the joke, doesn't mean it's dumb, or offensive....

KC's "hitler" comment was borderline fantastic, but it'd take more time than I'm willing to spend to explain to Americans who've probably been to neither Australia nor Austria why it's humourous - and you still wouldn't find it so.

This might help:

*see what I did there? No. I guess not... :laughings:

Back