Public Mix Contest #6

caryindy said:
In the light of how graciously the two known disqualified contestants have accepted their misfortune, is seems pretty unfair that those who also broken the rules have not come forward and admit their actions. Perhaps it’s the same type of thinking that defends the use of pirated software.

That must mean me... I muted a 2 second part of badly played, out of time horns. Therefore I renounce my win.

Well w/ that being said...i have a 14 track zip file ready to go if anyone wants to use it for the next pmc...just need a ftp to upload it too

schenkerguy said:
That must mean me... I muted a 2 second part of badly played, out of time horns. Therefore I renounce my win.

:eek:

*Putting my custom made 'schenkerguy rocks' lava lamp back in it's box...*

:(

Markaholic said:
Well w/ that being said...i have a 14 track zip file ready to go if anyone wants to use it for the next pmc...just need a ftp to upload it too

How big is the file?
I *might* be able to host it here as long as we all don't do a major locust swarm to download it in the first few hours and my boss notices a huge bandwidth degradation... :rolleyes:

Markaholic said:
its like 210 mb's

Well... I suppose we could give it a try...

If everyone could promise to try and attempt their downloads after, say, 6:00 PM Pacific time... That would make sure that 'official' use isn't disrupted by us...
I'll set up a link and PM you the particulars so we can get the tweaking out of the way....

Or I can host it - I sent Markaholic the info -

I have tons of bandwidth, and a really fast server.

Markaholic said:
well i start the uploading now and near completion...ill post an official thread on where to grab the files from!

Anyone want to step up to the judges table and offer their services for number 7?

BentRabbit said:
Anyone want to step up to the judges table and offer their services for number 7?

Yeah Ill be a Judge, :cool: just let me know if you have any questions

Back