Post your latest purchase!

Yamaha YAS-21 circa 1978.

I remember Lt Bob once said, "be sure it doesn't leak. If it leaks, you can't play it." It had some leaks, but I sent it in to the shop and they set it right. It didn't take much. I don't know how to play sax, but I will soon. Originally, I had a #3 reed, but it was too difficult to play. After getting it back from the shop, I bought some #2's and it is really nice. A bit brighter, too, which is what I want.

SaxWeb.jpg

way cool man, I wish I could play sax, one of my favorite instruments to listen to. I started playing music to be all I could be but all I could be was a caveman drummer:D

finally something you cant play ;)

What you mean? Greg can't play accoustic either.

Here's my latest purchase. If I'm finally going to but a guitar I will be genuninely scared of dropping thought I should get a nice big comfy strap.

20151103_074009.jpg

I have no money, and we're getting another hoose so no money for ages...and my caps lock's broken, no money for a new keyboard either

so ive entered competitions on music websites and when they ask for a comments ive invented carefully worded sob storys...i hope i dont have to collect anything in person...has anyone got a military uniform, a wheelchair, and a dead dog, in case i have to borrow them?

---------- Update ----------

HA IF YOU WRITE IN CAPS LOCKS IT DOESNT POST THAT WAY...WE HAVE A NO SHOUTING RULE IN HERE :D

eh ok what happened there?

im going for a coffee

I bought the timber for a three bay composter. You'd think with all the timber I got knocking around I could have found some thing to use but no....

and watch out bubba soon I'm gonna have three sheds...:thumbs up:

I also cant play sax but I can get a decent sound out of a clarinet after learning on it at school for years. I am currently learning the cornet... seriously...:o

Back