Post Your Dream Guitars Here

Drool...

EZ4829.jpg

nice gold top

that is one sweet gold top ...... hmmm why dont i have a gold top ?? ... i will be at a few guitar stores today test driving teles .... think i might just pick up a gold top also ........... damm i love being single again ...... he he

Gibson Super 400CESN - been drooling over this guitar all my life ...

Attachments

• 77s400n_.jpg
    77s400n_.jpg
    39.8 KB · Views: 197
that is one sweet gold top ...... hmmm why dont i have a gold top ?? ... i will be at a few guitar stores today test driving teles .... think i might just pick up a gold top also ........... damm i love being single again ...... he he

Had one but hated it, sold it for a profit though:D Chunky necks aren't my style but the finish and look of the guitar was amazing.

My dream guitar is an LGM Leviathon 7 string with the arctic blue finish below but with a regular maple fretboard (27 frets) fully scalloped.... tried to order one from them twice but they are so far behind on orders that it will be about a year away...

Attachments

• leviiathan_quilt_deep_arcticburst.jpg
    leviiathan_quilt_deep_arcticburst.jpg
    31.3 KB · Views: 193
This is amazing! I've never seen so many pictures of guitars that I don't like at all and that others are drooling over! It's uncanny!

Gold tops were always ugly to me. I dunno why.

Anyway, here's one of mine that y'all can not like too. :)

Last edited:
If money were no object (that's what a "dream guitar" is anyway) there'd be a number of 'em. But if I only had the money for one...the Goldtop from ido1957's first post would be it!

This is amazing! I've never seen so many pictures of guitars that I don't like at all and that others are drooling over! It's uncanny!

I don't know about anyone else, but I didn't pick mine based on what it looks like. I picked it based on playability and sound. The Olson SJ is the best guitar I've ever heard or played.

This, however, is the best guitar I've ever owned... and I can't imagine ever selling it.
Taylor-30th-XXX-RS-lg.jpg

An Olson small jumbo
olson10.jpg

Someone buy me one.... PLEASE!!!

Very nice selection. I've always enjoyed getting to play Olsons, but for my #1 choice I'd have to go with a McPherson 4.5XP either in the Adirondack/East Indian Rosewood, Englemann/Mahogany, or Flamed Black Redwood/Wenge combination. Too tough to choose! I don't particularly like the Walnut pictured, but it's the best McPherson pic I could find.

0935.JPG

Last edited:
Very nice selection. I've always enjoyed getting to play Olsons, but for my #1 choice I'd have to go with a McPherson 4.5XP either in the Adirondack/East Indian Rosewood, Englemann/Mahogany, or Flamed Black Redwood/Wenge combination. Too tough to choose! I don't particularly like the Walnut pictured, but it's the best McPherson pic I could find.

0935.JPG

That's a beautiful guitar. It reminds me of a guitar that Scott MacDonald, a luthier friend of mine, makes....
http://www.customguitars.com/offset.html

Back