Politics and Prime

a6df538a23cf704eae5587cf6263b659_300x300.jpg

How about omitting Prime Time from the What's New list?
I'm curious. Is there some reason this isn't or can't be done? Is it a deliberate choice, a technical limitation, just haven't gotten around to it, bureaucratic inertia? If this forum can't be a refuge from the strife that's on other social media, I'll have fewer reasons to spend time here (where I see ads that remind me to pop over to the Sweetwater site to browse for gear).

I'm curious. Is there some reason this isn't or can't be done? Is it a deliberate choice, a technical limitation, just haven't gotten around to it, bureaucratic inertia? If this forum can't be a refuge from the strife that's on other social media, I'll have fewer reasons to spend time here (where I see ads that remind me to pop over to the Sweetwater site to browse for gear).
With all due respect, why click on "What's New" if you know that most of what is new is going to piss you off?
Again, with all due respect, a question begs. Are you requesting and demanding that HR (as you suggest) be a site you can escape to (free of strife) from other social media forums you read or participate at?
The Cave was Chernobyl.
Prime Time is far less volatile because the mods have done a great job doing a job that they don't get paid to do.

With all due respect, why click on "What's New" if you know that most of what is new is going to piss you off?
Again, with all due respect, a question begs. Are you requesting and demanding that HR (as you suggest) be a site you can escape to (free of strife) from other social media forums you read or participate at?
The Cave was Chernobyl.
Prime Time is far less volatile because the mods have done a great job doing a job that they don't get paid to do.
I never said "most" of What's New is going to piss me off. Most of it is stuff I want to see. But mixed into it is stuff I really don't want to see. It's like having one or two rocks in a can of mixed nuts.

"Not as bad as The Cave" isn't much of a standard.

Because that's how anyone who frequents the boards finds out "What's New" since the last time they were here... people who frequent the boards don't just go strolling around willy nilly into random places.. and having "F@$% the President" "COVID is a HOAX" "YAY! GUNS!" mixed in with actual topics people want to see is a joke.

Because that's how anyone who frequents the boards finds out "What's New" since the last time they were here... people who frequent the boards don't just go strolling around willy nilly into random places.. and having "F@$% the President" "COVID is a HOAX" "YAY! GUNS!" mixed in with actual topics people want to see is a joke.
He does have a point. :laughings:

Back