Pics of drum recording I just did and an idea for you.

Speaking of beer, you guys need to give this a go. Shit is awesome.

arrogant-bastard-ale-21354155.jpg

Heh, you just partially redeemed yourself. I've been drinking Arrogant Bastard for YEARS now, and it's tough to find out here in Mass. Not an everyday sort of brew, but damned tasty.

Keep an eye out for Harpoon Leviathan Imperial IPA, if you're into hops as well. Dear god.

if i havent had two coffees and seen Greg call at least one other member a faggot by 9am my day has not begun.....oops bowel movement time :)

Heh, you just partially redeemed yourself. I've been drinking Arrogant Bastard for YEARS now, and it's tough to find out here in Mass. Not an everyday sort of brew, but damned tasty.

Keep an eye out for Harpoon Leviathan Imperial IPA, if you're into hops as well. Dear god.

Blind faith IPA or Nantucket IPA

:cool:

IPA in the US is like drinking skunt :(

now those Canadians can make a great Pale Ale...but you guys seem to think the hoppier it is the better

theres a great scottish ale from Tempe near Phoenix called kiltlifter...now thats a fine beer :)

Kilt_Lifter.jpg

Moyans in Cali do a similar version but I havent found it yet, and they call it Scotch ale...fucking "scotch" thats a drink not a place or person :mad:

lol

I haver three PCs up and running in my one bedroom apartment, and i have posted before whilst bombing china :)

Nagasaki or Hiroshima? No wait that japan ... China is a big county can you narrow it down a bit or did you diarrhea splatter the whole place?

:cool:

Lol. Yeah people always ask me "how do you record so much?"

What the fuck else do I have to do all day? :laughings: :laughings:

I thought Id slow down and do some reading this week...im halfway through another track :rolleyes:

:D

I reckon i can start a track from start to finish, recorded, mixed, critiqued and any fixes in five days....no wonder folks are sick of my stuff in the clinic, I started at 8 yesterday and finished at midnight :laughings:

Lol. Yeah people always ask me "how do you record so much?"

What the fuck else do I have to do all day? :laughings: :laughings:

I wish i could say the same, but frikkin' writer's block. Then the interruptions because I do have a job and I get calls and emails every other day. :(

Back