overheating rack problems

xstatic said:
Ah, nice to see that sarcasm is lost on some people. I don't care one way or the other about walters. I don't really care one way or the other about Ray either. My point is that whether I did or did not complain, what is he going to do about it? I am going to assume that he and walters have been banned since both their chiclets are all multitudes of green, but rep points of 0. The reality is, Ray is already back here under a different name and life will go on. There is nothing either of them can do about it except stay away until their"banning" is ended, or come back under a different name. Ray is already back and throwing a tantrum. I agree that most of walters posts are pretty far out there, but buried inside them are some valid questions and are capable of spawning good information for other readers. If Ray is banned then in my opinion he earned it himself by acting like a 3 year old and posting pages of crap (as interesting as some of it may be) and more importantly by resorting to posting extremely personal lewd and derogatory replies that I would certainly find offensive. In reality, I felt like in those threads Ray actually was FAR more out of line than Wlaters and his responses where much more damaging to the spirit of this BBS than anything Walters has ever said or done. I know that I myself have skipped over reading many of walters threads because I had no interest in them. On the other hand, a few of them (especially in the more recent past) where questions to which other people may have an interest. I post replies there not so much for Walters, but for other people who may read them because they are looking for that information.
You've forced me to report this post. Sorry.

littledog said:
If anyone misses Walters, just go over to Harmony Central. He's got at least six threads up and running there - some of which are identical to the ones here.

And Ray, why the ID change?

I had to change the IDs . xxx banned my other one because a group of cowards with sand in their vaginas complained :rolleyes: . I just use my real name now.

Back