One Step_another collab with Chris

Nice tune there Joey, sounds great to me. You did another awesome job on the vocals, as you always seem to do. That solo was pretty cool. Sounds like a damned good guitar player as well.

Rock on dude.

Nice tune there Joey, sounds great to me. You did another awesome job on the vocals, as you always seem to do. That solo was pretty cool. Sounds like a damned good guitar player as well.

Rock on dude.

Thanx Trump!
Yeah, Chris is the guitarrist I've worked with best up to now, although our very own SirN is catching up pretty fast.....:D
You can hear them both on my new CD.

V2:
I think the bass guitar suffers a little in this mix: it has bottom end but not much definition and isn't always clearly placed in the mix to my ears.
There's more happening for it in the solo.
In the end I think, because it doesn't sound defined, it doesn't sound powerful.
The natural sounding drum roll at 2.57 was a surprise!
It's an excellent song, performance & mix other wise.

V2:
I think the bass guitar suffers a little in this mix: it has bottom end but not much definition and isn't always clearly placed in the mix to my ears.
There's more happening for it in the solo.
In the end I think, because it doesn't sound defined, it doesn't sound powerful.
The natural sounding drum roll at 2.57 was a surprise!
It's an excellent song, performance & mix other wise.

Thanx Ray!
I guess at that speed, it becomes quite difficult to have a defined bass sound, especially since none of us is a real bassist....:D

Back