One of the coolest things I saw in media today

And
It SHOULD not, but the reality is that it is
and I’m not saying that is right because it isn’t, but at least there is a small sliver lining to the $95,000,000,000.00 aid package that our country just burdened our country’s debt with.

Negotiating is what is sorely needed but we just don’t have the ability to effectively do that right now, so at least there is silver lining in this wicked cloud of chaos. That’s all I’m saying, be it somewhat vindictively.

Last edited:
And to expand even further I don’t believe any semi-conscious human being would say we the sole reason this (yet additional) funding bill was passed was solely for military profit. But de facto, it will provide a lot of money to produce engineer and ship this ‘military support.’ How big of a motivation that played aside from what should be the real reasons (security for U.S. interests, humanitarian situations, ally commitment), who knows. Neither you are I and I guarantee you that. But does money affect decisions politically? You’d be a fool to think otherwise.

I think you are more intelligent than this, man
I am. You may have missed my point. The IDF , the Israeli government, is trying to eradicate Hamas, not the Palestinian people. It is not about wiping out an ethnic group or nation. It is about wiping out a terrorist organization. That is not genocide.

Btw, if Harris (Biden on paper) wins in November I have vowed to reside outside of the U.S. and am committed to it. Either St. Thomas in virgin Isles, Guam, or American Samoa. There are residency time restrictions at least in Samoa but those can be gotten around and/or extended. All I need is a working internet connection and I can do my AutoCAD anywhere in the world. The beauty of IT. The downside is that my kids all live in Florida, but two are grown and in their own, the youngest is 18 next year and I can send them what they need from wherever I am.
What is so terrible right now that another 4 years of it would drive you away?

And as for the protests, I’ve seen some nuts in media and there always will be wanderers just looking for a movement whether they understand or believe in it or not. But I am so fukking sick of hearing the term ‘anti-Semitic’ from a broad rush painting the protesters as anti-Jew. They are anti-Israel. Given the majority of Israel’s populous practices Judaism, but not all. From what I can tell of the protesting they are anti-Israel as I am right now. AFAIK there is not a nation called Jewtopia or Jewakistan. Jews are a religious believe and everywhere in the world. Why blemish the noble religious belief of Judaism by crying out people are anti-Semitic because they want the humanitarian gore to stop? I get that Jews are sensitive and with good right about the Nazi regime, but Netanyahu is doing the same thing by different means and methods. I really wish that Jews would stop their rhetoric against peaceful protesters and stop giving their whole religion/culture a bad name by basically (indirectly) supporting Israel’s actions. Grrrr
Anti-Semitism is targeting an ethnic group, not a religion. Your point still stands though, as Israeli Jews are not all Semites.
(as said earlier, there are Christians and Islamic both living in Israel and Nazis specifically went after ‘Jews’ a targeted religious people, and their culture.
Christians and Muslims are discriminated against in Israel. My uncle spent some time there and has seen it first-hand. I'd have to ask him again for more details though.

Btw, if Harris (Biden on paper) wins in November I have vowed to reside outside of the U.S. and am committed to it. Either St. Thomas in virgin Isles, Guam, or American Samoa.
But you're staying if Trump becomes president?

Trump *ADMITTED* that he sexually assaults women. He was subsequently found liable in a court of law for doing exactly that. (<---and, of course, lied through his teeth about it)

He was, is, and continues to be a world class chronic, pathological, serial liar. He lies constantly to this very day.

He attempted, with all his might, to steal the last election. Think about that dude. Right out in the light of day - he tried to thwart the electoral process and stay in power after losing the electoral college fair and square. He has persisted with his lies about that outcome.

His is, observably.... a narcissistic, boastful, self-centered, mean-spirited, thin-skinned, vindictive jerk - not paralleled by any one I've ever known or can think of. He is a walking, talking, breathing perfect example of everything I raised my children not to be.

It's not a political, policy, partisan, or ideological thing. It is about *character*.

Our presidents have not been perfect people. None of them. I don't expect that. We're human beings. That said... Donald Trump is a world class piece of shit human being by just about any and every measure of character.

Back