OK, so what was Greg's "crime" this time?

Status
Not open for further replies.
a 2 day ban is nothing

water under the bridge

I agree, I've been banned for longer. I just think it's sad that obvious trolls and people intentionally giving bad advice get preferential treatment over real members. Pathetic adults full of butthurt can cry to a mod and nag like a spoiled child and get their way.

Yeah, who would do such a thing.....miro? :facepalm:

Huh....?
You think I said something the Chater that got you banned...? :wtf:

I don't think I've directly communicated with Chater in like over a year or more.
Maybe I sent an email to her awhile back telling her the forum was down.....but that's about it.

Greg says his ban is over, but he can't access the site from his PC - is his ip blacklisted?

I don't know about anyone else, but last night the HR forum basically stopped working for me-- the page would start to load and then freeze after listing a few forums or threads. But today it's working fine. None of the other sites were having that problem. Since apparently only a few people were having that trouble, perhaps it was an issue with an internet node (or whatever) between HR's server and here?

Another issue I have sometimes is that a scripted ad on a page will seem to bring the page-loading process to a screeching halt, or will make the buttons and links on a page become unresponsive because the computer is "too busy" running some freaking script. Since most sites seem to use targeted ads, I guess that could also be why I'll sometimes have trouble with a page yet other people don't seem to have that problem. I could name a few companies whose ads seem to be especially troublesome-- if I reload the page and get an ad from someone else, everything works fine; but as long as "Company A"'s ad comes up again the page just refuses to load or respond correctly.

Greg's very arrogant when it comes to the beatles

---------- Update ----------

Huh....?
You think I said something the Chater that got you banned...? :wtf:

I don't think I've directly communicated with Chater in like over a year or more.
Maybe I sent an email to her awhile back telling her the forum was down.....but that's about it.

Cant believe you got him banned :rolleyes:

You are like the RAMI of upstate NY....

Cant believe you got him banned :rolleyes:

You are like the RAMI of upstate NY....

I'm not sure why you even want to push on this....really, WTF are you talking about?
I had nothing to do with it....not now, not ever....and not even with any of your own bannings in the past, regardless of what you may think.

Greg can probably thank the BarryC character (or one of his other aliases, like his new alias that just got banned tonight).
He was even gloating about it... "I got him back" ...earlier today, but now the thread has been deleted.

I guess some folks are easily amused. :D

Anyway...KC aside....I'm still puzzled by Greg's earlier comment, which suggests he thinks (?) that I had something to do with it.....???

Like KC, I reckon he knows you had nothing to do with it. Like KC, I reckon he is just stirring the pot.

I'm not sure why you even want to push on this....really, WTF are you talking about?
I had nothing to do with it....not now, not ever....and not even with any of your own bannings in the past, regardless of what you may think.

Greg can probably thank the BarryC character (or one of his other aliases, like his new alias that just got banned tonight).
He was even gloating about it... "I got him back" ...earlier today, but now the thread has been deleted.

:facepalm:

I guess some folks are easily amused. :D

Anyway...KC aside....I'm still puzzled by Greg's earlier comment, which suggests he thinks (?) that I had something to do with it.....???

Like KC, I reckon he knows you had nothing to do with it. Like KC, I reckon he is just stirring the pot.

I reckon both of you get one of these :facepalm:

I do think that miro had something to do with it, and I'm not just stirring the pot. So you two old hens can stop gossiping about it. I made it pretty fucking clear. Stop pretending like you're surprised that I would think that.

I don't bash the beatles. They were just a boy band. No big deal. I bash their mindless fans. 99% of beatles fans are just fans because they think they're supposed to be.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back