NYT opinion: It’s Time to Prepare for a Possible Trump Indictment

Yes I banter on political threads. What I don’t do, unlike yourself, is call people “stupid fucking cunts”
But if you are stupid then I will say so. You are a stupid fucking cunt for argueing on pointless political threads that will not change anything whatsoever.

You know what they say. 5 drunk guys will start a fight. 5 stoned guys will start a band.
Thats a nice thought . It depends on the mood of the drinkers. I have played very well on stage after a few beers but after a spliff I needed 5 minutes to recover.

Thats a nice thought . It depends on the mood of the drinkers. I have played very well on stage after a few beers but after a spliff I needed 5 minutes to recover.
I just want out now. Really hoping Gecko will delete my account and let me move on. I know it is all my fault but it is really making me so depressed. Give everyone a break and let me move on xxx

We’re certainly in weird times. Just want to get my studio room done and get back to some recording.

It’s wonderful being in your own private creative world and forget about the worlds lunacy for a while.

Reminds me of this song

We’re certainly in weird times. Just want to get my studio room done and get back to some recording.

It’s wonderful being in your own private creative world and forget about the worlds lunacy for a while.
Good luck on getting yours up and running and getting in there to use it. I'm fortunate to have a spiffy recording area and setup - been enjoying it thoroughly just recently. I might even finish something that's share-worthy some day.

Reactions: RFR
Good luck on getting yours up and running and getting in there to use it. I'm fortunate to have a spiffy recording area and setup - been enjoying it thoroughly just recently. I might even finish something that's share-worthy some day.

During the pandemic when all the school closures happened, my studio got dismantled. It got turned into a home learning room.
And you know when females take over a space, you never get it back : lol

Now I’m building one with locks on the doors :)

Now quit posting and do some tunes!

Last edited:
Here here!
To a certain extent I do understand that is was inevitable that Smithers would eventually self destruct. And he did. Leave it at that without resorting to posting "here here,"

You know, as everyone who regularly posts here at HR is very much aware that you made attempts to reach out and provide Smithers with great advice.

He ignored your advice.

To a certain extent I do understand that is was inevitable that Smithers would eventually self destruct. And he did. Leave it at that without resorting to posting "here here,"
I actually responded differently before I realized he had been banned. I can't delete posts, so I did my best to quickly edit it to something less abrasive.

Back