Note To The Stupid Rappers

jibran

DC's Finest
Listen up!

There is no magic rap mic that you can buy for one hundred bucks and have it sound like you just recorded with Jay-Z at Baseline studios.

Read the microphone forums. A mic is decided by voice, not genre.

Read, learn, pick up what you can and if there is still something you don't understand, then make a new thread.

I am a hip hop artist myself, so trust me when I say what I did.

Understood?

Note: Somebody please sticky this!

jibran said:
Listen up!

There is no magic rap mic that you can buy for one hundred bucks and have it sound like you just recorded with Jay-Z at Baseline studios.

Read, learn, pick up what you can and if there is still something you don't understand, then make a new thread.

Understood?

So young, yet so wise.

You might have a bit of trouble with the thread title and stupid rappers may not know that they are stupid.......just something to think about.

jpw23,

You have a point there. Maybe I should re-title it as, "Ayyo, instant crunkness. Get down, 1, 2, 3, 4. Mics - with SPINNERS!" :D

Insightnsound,

That looks SO amazing! I want to get me one of those! :D

jibran said:
Listen up!

Understood?

oh yeah.I paid 20 bucks formy magic walmart mic.You should try it.lol just fucken wit you. Im having a mic situation right now. Tryen to figure out which one I should buy. but yet Im a newbie and still learning.

jonnyc said:
So true, and so sad. Still decent mics though.

True. I own a pair, but it will probably be my only, unless I buy some vintage Neumanns. I've become a diehard Gefell fan. :D

studiomaster said:
They are the top, yet most expensive mics in the market.

Ummm, no. They are not the top, and they are certainly not the most expensive. Some of the Vintage Nuemanns fetch a pretty good price, but take a look at a 251 or a c12, or etc, etc, etc........

They make good mics. They have made some great mics. They are just not what they used to be..........

The comment about "stupid rappers", not so wise at all! So young, but no excuse for that kind of stupidity! And I hope your first name isn't Kalil.

Back