New Psych-Pop (all-analog)

Nice, and I'd be interested to know where the footage came from. Does that mean the tracks from 'Secret Enemies' are getting a CD release?

THANKS -- It's old public archives (San Francisco), anti-drug films. No CD release, just did the film to promote the cassette compilation. We probably won't do any digital release for 'Secret Enemies' unless a bigger label picks it up or something.

THANKS -- It's old public archives (San Francisco), anti-drug films. No CD release, just did the film to promote the cassette compilation. We probably won't do any digital release for 'Secret Enemies' unless a bigger label picks it up or something.

Oh, right. I thought you were switching from cassette to CD for the new release.

Wow, I really love "Treat It Like Your First". Is there any way to get a FLAC?

Good to hear Mazzy Star coming up in this conversation. To my ears they sound like they're recorded really well on semi-pro analogue.

thanks warmjet + for sending the link JP!

Yeh no downloads offered for any of our releases except the ancient first Magic Hero album.

Listening back to your tunes here Donny & remembered just how GREAT these songs are. Send me an invoice for your entire (signed!) back catalogue. Love it!

Last edited:
People I highly recommend you get along over to TROUN RECORDS and buy some music so L.W.F. can continue to sonically make this world a better place! When it comes to analogue (or 'analog' as you folks across the pond spell it) it really doesn't get much better than this - this guy is the King Of Analog(ue) in my book! What he's doing & putting out is truly inspirational & a superb example of exactly how to nail that true, authentic analogue vibe.

Back