New 16ch cerwin vega mixer not turning on... Model number. Cvm-1624fxusb

Here's a video of me opening a box of wine that this thread drove me to:

Oh No!! I just wasted another 1.21 watching that video :facepalm:

Was the red stain from a previous wine box opening mishap? Also I am sorry to say real wine comes in bottles not boxes :D

Alan.

Bah! Wine snobs! It's actually not bad "quaffing wine" to keep in the fridge though I wouldn't compare it to some of my favourite bottled stuff. It's slightly sweeter and more fruity/floral than lots so it depends on your tastes.

The red stain was, er, stain from when I was finishing a woodworking project with a dark stain and knocked over the tin. Somehow turquoise and brown seem to equal red.

It's too bad I don't have a YouTube account so I can't post the video i just made of me watching a video of someone opening a box

Next time I have a vindaloo I'm going to make a video of me emptying my bowels and name it 'unboxing a vintage neve'.

Seriously? Unboxing videos? Who do people think actually gives a damn what they have just got or watching 2 minutes of a numpty trying to open a box?

Next time I have a vindaloo I'm going to make a video of me emptying my bowels and name it 'unboxing a vintage neve'.

Seriously? Unboxing videos? Who do people think actually gives a damn what they have just got or watching 2 minutes of a numpty trying to open a box?

Your gonna best impressed when I do my unboxing video.

Actually it will be a letter opening video of me opening my IRS tax return check. ~ I cheated this year ;) Getting back thousands!!!

Hey wait a minute ..... This isn't going out on the net is it!?!?!?!?!?!? :facepalm:

I thought the OPs videos were cute. Hey, the vintage Cerwin Vega stuff is the man's hobby. I think it's great. I've posted dumber stuff...

lol

hahaha i just check my old email and found all these reply's. lol people like my un boxing videos and im not the only 1 who does it on youtube. 1000's of people do it so don't think it's weird. it's actually kinda fun, also got a another cerwin vega mixer a older one it's from 1981. model number mx-8. works really great 10 times better then that new crap from china. this is from japan! bought it for 325 on ebay when the guy refunded my money after i sent this mixer back. he messaged me back on ebay and said it was the power supply. i been using this older cerwin vega daily ever since i got it and i have never had 1 problem with it... it works like a champ! ;)

Attachments

• 946613_168594516638163_1362189992_n.jpg
    946613_168594516638163_1362189992_n.jpg
    151.8 KB · Views: 18
Back