my collabs with G-Unit, Eminem, and DMX

look here

am i only being heard and not seen...i said they aint perfect...its a home computer...how professional can it sound? read more info underneath tha tracks...especially on the Go To Sleep remix...it says "not finished" meaning its not done and therefore not done tha way i want it to be done...whoever said i dont stay in tha studio long enough is wrong...theres no studio to go into yet...that comes later...next week im goin into tha studio but not yet...cant you people read? i know yall are tryin to pass along constructive criticism n all but when it comes to tha point where yall are sayin i recorded this on a telephone thats disrespect...im wonderin why yall are hatin with no music posted...tha only one i see here worthy of bein able to criticize is kevlar...n at least he had a point in recommending tha equipment...damn hataz

Re: look here

Jokker said:
am i only being heard and not seen...i said they aint perfect...its a home computer...how professional can it sound? read more info underneath tha tracks...especially on the Go To Sleep remix...it says "not finished" meaning its not done and therefore not done tha way i want it to be done...whoever said i dont stay in tha studio long enough is wrong...theres no studio to go into yet...that comes later...next week im goin into tha studio but not yet...cant you people read? i know yall are tryin to pass along constructive criticism n all but when it comes to tha point where yall are sayin i recorded this on a telephone thats disrespect...im wonderin why yall are hatin with no music posted...tha only one i see here worthy of bein able to criticize is kevlar...n at least he had a point in recommending tha equipment...damn hataz

Berntson - My music is up 24/7.

Now as for what you did.....

Completely unoriginal. I don't know how much of the beat you made yourself, but you straight up jacked Eminems vocals and dropped them on the track after yours. :eek: This isn't a colaboration, this is SAMPLING. And its dumb. Eminems tracks are fine and dandy, yours are just amiturish. And whats with the MASSIVE volume difference between your tracks and his? You need to work on your mixing skills.

Now that is being disrespectful...going and taking a perfectly good song and acting like you had something to do with it.

1,2,3,4. 1,2,3,4. 1,2,3 AND 4. Count. bars are all fucked up.

lacks energy. what makes it even worse, is you put your part just NEXT to eminem's, who obviously put energy and seemed to really mean what he said.

Im with Outlaws

My main beef is the Sampling of em. your not showing him respect by this. you are insulting him. Sure we all sample, but you have to use discretion. Do you think em would appreciate you ripping him off? I dont.
I think the beats were ok. if there yours keep it up.
I just have a problem with the sample and stating that it is a colab, when its not. did em record the vocals For You? did you get permission? Did he have a say in the beat? Has he ever heard the beat? i think all your answers are no.
Dont check us, check yourself, create original music, show respect and be real.

Out

again...read

ok those of you that keep sayin i said it was a collab (yea i know i said it in the topic name but i really meant remix)...read in the track title...it said REMIX...and its a PREVIEW of tha remix...meaning i know its not perfect but thats something like how its gonna sound...

Re: again...read

Jokker said:
ok those of you that keep sayin i said it was a collab (yea i know i said it in the topic name but i really meant remix)...read in the track title...it said REMIX...and its a PREVIEW of tha remix...meaning i know its not perfect but thats something like how its gonna sound...

Well everything I said still stands. You should try making your own beats...Even if you sample something to make it. But what you did is boring. All remixes done by people other than the artists are boring and are just the way nonmusicians attempt to make music.

Jokker said:
and i guess you didnt take tha time to listen to anything else i did? most of it IS original

Why would I? You ask about this one. I listened and was less than impressed and notice the obvious fact it likely is just a "remix" and saw no reason to continue. Most people who do "remixes" have very little talent.

But I will have a listen to give you a fair chance..................

I cannot even believe you are still defending yourself.
the fact you used it is rude and disrespectful. I dont think em needs anyone else to just go and use him for there so called remix. Lets move on.

I create beats with no " samples" per say. I have sampled drumz like a snare or kick. but I dont use any ripped loops. well, I have one in the works but if you can recognize it, Ill give ya $500. for real. Its not a loop anyway, its just samples of audio.
My beats are not gold, there ok. but, they Are Original.
I have nothing else to say except its not a remix or a colab

http://www.soundclick.com/bands/5/sirbergersworthmusic.htm
out

Okay.

I just finished listening to "the Head Song".

I didn't actually listen to the whole thing because the lyrics were garbage. Don't get me wrong, we all like getting head, but if that is the only thing you can rap about, then you need to go get out a bit more and see the world. The beats are so so.

"Need A Love".........the beat is okay....you can definatly get better if you keep going.

"Cuttin Shit".............don't even go near keys unless you know music.

As for your vocals....you sound like you are in a bedroom and trying not to let anyone hear you rap. You need to open up and let it out. Act like DMX just long enough to get you vocal chords going. Don't hurt yourself, so be careful, but pretend you are agruing a strong point and you need to get it through someones head.

And don't sit down when you do the vocals. Watch MTV or look through the net to find some video footage of people do this. Their arms and hands are doing things an getting into the music. They bounce up and down too. Plus they are not afraid to close their eyes and just let it go.

Outlaws said:
. . .they bounce up and down too. . .

Please, don't tell him to bounce up and down!!

It's impossible enough to keep an even level on these guys without them moving all over the place. . .

The levels!! Won't someone please think of the levels!!

Re: look here

Jokker said:

Kevlar doesn't know REAL music :p

Yo that is too funny!!

iceberg said:
I would have to ask this question " If you colabed this with em, then why did he record his vocals in a studio with a nice chain, and you recorded yours in your bedroom with a telephone?"

The beats were cool, but please dont fly in vox from wax and call it a colab.
That makes it sound like your chumpin,
Sir Bergersworth

ROTF LMAO

Yo thats some funny shit

this dude said a fuckin telephone not even a shitty mike he said homeboy did his vocals on the red phone from batman!!

HAHAHAHAHAHA

Get a new mike DICK

Peace
Illa

WOW..i can't say nothing else but WOW

i never thought i'd hear something so.......

you said your only 17, you need to stay in school...

c9-2001 said:
WOW..i can't say nothing else but WOW

i never thought i'd hear something so.......

you said your only 17, you need to stay in school...

aw..lol.
At least Kevlar think he's good. :D

Stop Riding My DIC$

and worry about your own music....If i were you i would be trying to stay on beat and not trying to ruin one of the best song's that i ever heard! You can crack on this cat Jokker all you want but you did the same exact thing and in my opinion it sounds alot worse... Peace

Back