my collabs with G-Unit, Eminem, and DMX

Jokker

check out my collabs with these hot artists...vocal quality is questionable with these ones but i just started:

http://www.soundclick.com/bands/5/thrilogymusic.htm

both are on that page and are titled:

G-Unit ft. Jokker - Stunt 101 Remix

and

Jokker ft. Eminem/DMX - Go To Sleep Remix Preview

also feel free to check my other sht...P3@c3

Attachments

• jokkerlogo.jpg
    jokkerlogo.jpg
    1.8 KB · Views: 201
You sound like you need to open up a bit and let the words out.....its almost like they are being held back by something.

I think Brotha Lynch has you topped though on the murder music lyrics.

ok, it is ok

yeah like tha otha dude said open up and speak. and the pitch of the beat changes when you rap and try to double up on some of ya bars but i thought it was good

My 2 and a half cents

Yes i think the sound is and issue mos def. But the other issue
i feel your suffering from is LATENCY... i was there too at one point
if your serious about this shit.. save up and get a good sound card(120$) a decent pre amp(120-200) and mic(80-250) it sound's like alot at first or maybe not to you.. but just add a little bit at a time.. like for instance if i were you i would def get the souncard first because i believe it's slowing your lyrics down... just my take on the shit.. peace

Peace Love Respect,

Ya Boy Kevlar

www.soundclick.com/hotsounds
My track is at the top "Rising to the top"
just to give you and example of what a new mic and stuff can do...also good production ..

Get yo Weight Up

That is disrespecting the game playboy, you don't stay in the studio long enough!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey NEWBEE

That's weird you only have one post and for some strange
reason i think you may have two Idenity's???????????
who know's who care's Peace

naw kev that aint the same person.....i know cause thats my brother in wisconsin hes the other half of my producition/rap label...he was referring to joker saying his lyrics is disrepecting the game.

OH MY Bad

Thank's for clearing that up young poke..good to see you back
on the board too... Peace

Peace Love Respect,

Ya Boy Kevlar

IMHO.....

It seems as if Jokker is off beat or out of sync.

So, to me, it sounds more like spoken word.

spin

The Land of Moderators, because those who wish to be mediators between two resolute thinkers are marked as mediocre: they lack eyes to see the unparalleled; seeing things as similar and making them the same is the mark of weak eyes.

nips

spoken word says it nicely. better than me saying jazz rapping. lol but I'll say spoken word too. you must have heard something different than the rest of us or is that how you want to sound?

Jeeze. You guys are way too polite.

Practice makes perfect. Like Eminem say...."you've got to loose yourself in the music"

I would have to ask this question " If you colabed this with em, then why did he record his vocals in a studio with a nice chain, and you recorded yours in your bedroom with a telephone?"

The beats were cool, but please dont fly in vox from wax and call it a colab.
That makes it sound like your chumpin,
Sir Bergersworth

if he used a phone he shoulda gone with that Sprint PCS.....or Verizon....Can you hear me now? good LOL ok I'm done...whats with all the colabs popping up like fantasy football leagues?

iceberg said:
I would have to ask this question " If you colabed this with em, then why did he record his vocals in a studio with a nice chain, and you recorded yours in your bedroom with a telephone?"

The beats were cool, but please dont fly in vox from wax and call it a colab.
That makes it sound like your chumpin,
Sir Bergersworth

You're absolutely right, iceberg!

I was about to post that very thought yesterday, but I figured I stirred enough shit this week. . .

. . . now comment on everybody doing that ____ Productions/Records nonsense. I can't until Monday. :)

Back