Movember

kip4

Anyone here taking part and growing a moustache for Movember?
Theres a bunch of us at work going for it and raising money for testicular and prostate cancer.
So far i have managed to get two corporate pledges and each of us is also putting money towards this it.
It's a good laugh and great bonding too.
Join in and raise awareness and help get some funds for the charity.
You never know it could happen to you !!!!!
Shout out if your in.

Yeah, most of the men in our work are doing it this year. Good cause, good fun and working in healthcare a good bit of awareness raising with patients etc.

November might feel like one hell of a long month though...

Grow a brazilian. show your friends and ask for money Henry.
Lets see how long it is before they lock you away. Oh and dye it green for added fun :laughings::laughings::laughings:
It's all for a good cause.

Good man Rob keep it up, a months nothing if you ever happened to contract (god willing we won't) any of the conditions we're raising awareness for.
One of the guys at work had testicular cancer and it dammed near killed him. He's a good mate and i'm so glad it didnt or he might not have seen my grey slug and seen the support this year.
Keep the fuzz on you can do it and tell everyone if they cant grow one, could they donate to a worthy cause?

Good man Rob keep it up, a months nothing if you ever happened to contract (god willing we won't) any of the conditions we're raising awareness for.
One of the guys at work had testicular cancer and it dammed near killed him. He's a good mate and i'm so glad it didnt or he might not have seen my grey slug and seen the support this year.
Keep the fuzz on you can do it and tell everyone if they cant grow one, could they donate to a worthy cause?

Good work Kip and good to hear your mate fought through! Had enough cancer in my family to see the damage first hand. If I'm feeling brave enough, maybe I'll post up a pic later in the month.

Go on then kip, I won't leave you hanging like a lone apple on the homerecording tree. It is all about making a foo...I mean promoting awareness of prostate/testicular cancer after all.

I think my wife was more upset about seeing me clean shaven for pretty much the first time on 1st November than subsequent mustache growth. Going to be looking forward to getting shut on 1st December mind, but here was the week 1 position:

20121108_100715.jpg

Thanks Kip, it's my month long tribute to MCA! Contrasting with Oz, movember seems bigger in the UK than ever this year:

Back