Movember

Pah, where's the public shame in that? Now if you were to go for an inverse movember with a no-moustache beard - Amish style you might be onto something :p

Ehh, either way, the ladies don't like it. :(

So I'm not doing it! :p

But I do occasionally grow out a sorta Jack Sparrow goatee-mustache combo every now and then.

Ehh, either way, the ladies don't like it. :(

So I'm not doing it! :p

But I do occasionally grow out a sorta Jack Sparrow goatee-mustache combo every now and then.

I think they like the batman

68466_449351895116707_2090174501_n.jpg

16 of us did it at work and we raised £250. It was a blast and we made all the women who took the piss in the office for the whole month to cough up.

Connexion | Facebook

Attachments

• Rich Pyper.jpg
    Rich Pyper.jpg
    961.7 KB · Views: 8
16 of us did it at work and we raised £250. It was a blast and we made all the women who took the piss in the office for the whole month to cough up.

Good on you, Kip!
Nice one man.
Does she get the clippers or are you developing an attachment?

I grew a beard at uni but I can't see myself without it now.
I'd need to find something else to scratch when I'm thinking. :p

Cough up the dough.= Make a contribution to the fund.
trust me you wouldnt try to make the women in our office do anything nasty with you they have better moustaches than we did by the end of movember.
That did make me giggle though.:eek:
Thanks Paul. I didnt realise you had a beard.
I had beards and moustaches most of my life until i had grandkids and they whine more about it than the mother in law.
Shaved it off already. Look 10 yrs younger (i wish)

Cough up the dough.= Make a contribution to the fund.
trust me you wouldnt try to make the women in our office do anything nasty with you they have better moustaches than we did by the end of movember.
That did make me giggle though.:eek:
Thanks Paul. I didnt realise you had a beard.
I had beards and moustaches most of my life until i had grandkids and they whine more about it than the mother in law.
Shaved it off already. Look 10 yrs younger (i wish)

I think he meant the "took the piss in the office" part.

We are Americans. We have no idea what that means lol.

Gotya sorry my bad. Ok taking the piss = Poking fun.

I need to take 10 yrs off at nearly 50 dude. If you want to take a decade off me you can have it free of charge.

Gotya sorry my bad. Ok taking the piss = Poking fun.

I need to take 10 yrs off at nearly 50 dude. If you want to take a decade off me you can have it free of charge.

Funny, I was going to explain taking the piss, but I figured people knew that one.

I think I gained 10 years when I grew my beard, so we're even.

Back