More masking - time to fire up the (D) cheat machine

I see you bought the leftist hype. :facepalm:
Nevermind the scores of antifa riots where people died and 100 times more damage was done.
Lefties be like... "Come along, Timmy... there's nothing to see here"
Usual 'change the subject' response. Are you saying that what happened at the Capitol on Jan 6 didn't happen?

Really? Please supply links to them. And remember we are talking about masks here, not respirators.
I’m not going to bother. You’ll most likely be dismissive anyway. If you’re really interested, you’ll find them on your own.

But let me bring up something else.

Now that you’re a mod you’ve been very active in these kind of threads. It’s been made very plain what side of the fence you’re on.

Pro mask, pro vaccine, pro Fauchi, pro Biden. Etc.

Should you really be in the weeds with us commoners?

It seems to me from what I’ve read, a moderator should be pretty neutral.

Yet I see you belittle, mock, and get generally combative with forum members you disagree with.

I don’t know how appropriate that is.

Last edited:
blaming black people for the violence.

I blame whoever commits violent crime for violent crime and don't favor penalizing those who don't. The fact that there are demographics that are disproportionately overrepresented is a reality I haven't had any role in creating. There's *is* complicity on the part of those who support policies and notions that facilitate and rationalize societal dysfunctionality within those demographics.

Last edited:
blaming black people for the violence.

I blame whoever commits violent crime for violent crime and don't favor penalizing those who don't. The fact that there are demographics that are disproportionately overrepresented is a reality I haven't had any role in creating. There's *is* complicity on the part of those who support policies and notions that facilitate and rationalize societal dysfunctionality within those demographics.
They’re still like 30 or 40%. What about the other 60 or 70%? Men make up 90% of violent (gun crime) criminals. What should be done about that? Why do you focus on one particular demographic? Are you also accusing me of “complicity on the part of those who support policies and notions that facilitate and rationalize societal dysfunctionality within” men?

Last edited:
brassplyer said:
What about
See above.

Why do you focus on one particular demographic? Are you also accusing me of “complicity on the part of those who support policies and notions that facilitate and rationalize societal dysfunctionality within” men?
Nothing's changed from the previous times I've answered this.

See above.

Nothing's changed from the previous times I've answered this.
Your answer is bullshit though, that’s the issue. You say you blame “people who are willing to commit crime”, yet you continue to call out just one demographic. We keep going in a circle, but your bullshit is on full display every time around. You’re trying to find a scapegoat to blame so you don’t have to face the truth.

We keep going in a circle
I go in a straight line - same answer based on reality.

You do a frantic dance and are disturbingly happy to embrace increased statist intrusion on non-criminals over the behavior of criminals.

Here - so you can be filled with misty-eyed nostalgia.

cHVibGljLnN2Zw.svg

I go in a straight line - same answer based on reality.
Why was race brought up at all? 90% of shootings are by men. If you really want to stop shootings perhaps you should do something about that.
You do a frantic dance and are disturbingly happy to embrace increased statist intrusion on non-criminals over the behavior of criminals.
Sorry the intrusion of the federal government recording your gun purchase (instead of just the state depending on where you live) is such a hassle. Perhaps you can cry on the shoulder of a parent whose child took a bullet so you don’t have to be so put-out.

Last edited:
Sorry the intrusion of the federal government recording your gun purchase (instead of just the state depending on where you live) is such a hassle. Perhaps you can cry on the shoulder of a Sandy Hook parent or anyone else whose loved one took a bullet so you don’t have to be so put-out.
You go to appeals to emotion related to a statistically rare event unrelated to the vast majority of gun violence to rationalize your wrong-minded bullshit notions.

Sandy Hook was yet another example of a spectacularly inexcusable failure on the part of an adult in the life of the shooter. Also another example of the results of asinine "Gun Free Zone" policy.

It also amounted to about a weekend in any of America's urban crime centers - except when it comes to *those* you go into excuse-making mode even though 6 months in any of them vastly eclipses the entire history of school shootings in the US.

I wish people cared more about the violence and deaths associated with cars. Lots of people including innocent children died or were mutilated in car accidents.

Or how about vaccine injuries and deaths from the jab.

Or how about medical malpractice. Death by doctor.

Eh, but no one pays attention, no one cares.

Back to masking, the return of covid, vaccines and possible return of mandates.

Last edited:
I wish people cared more about the violence and deaths associated with cars. Lots of people including innocent children died or were mutilated in car accidents.
According to Dan Rosenberg whose son Drew was killed by an illegal alien driver around 3000 people are killed annually by just this one category of illegal alien crime. Apparently his website where they talked about it among other issues related to illegal aliens is no longer active. They went through a long saga of crap with the California court system that clearly is unmotivated to do much of anything when it comes to this category of crime.

Some of us do, those like the forum liberals here and elsewhere for some reason want to ignore it.

Color me skeptical as to whether Daaahktur Jill actually has covid.

I’m not going to bother. You’ll most likely be dismissive anyway. If you’re really interested, you’ll find them on your own.
Typical answer from someone who doesn't really have any proof of what they claim.

But let me bring up something else.

Now that you’re a mod you’ve been very active in these kind of threads. It’s been made very plain what side of the fence you’re on.

Pro mask, pro vaccine, pro Fauchi, pro Biden. Etc.

Should you really be in the weeds with us commoners?

It seems to me from what I’ve read, a moderator should be pretty neutral.

Yet I see you belittle, mock, and get generally combative with forum members you disagree with.

I don’t know how appropriate that is.
'Pretty active' - not as much as some of you anti-mask/anti-gun control/anti-vaxxers. I was not aware that moderators need to remain neutral (it certainly wasn't in the requirements laid out at the time), perhaps you can point me to the links that state that, but instead you'll reply that "I can look it up myself' again? :ROFLMAO: 'belittle, mock, 'generally combative' - really? Thin skin much? I';d ask you to point out specific examples, but... you know... :whistle:

A new word for the Webster dictionary "Bi-dumb" Twice as dumb as just dumb. :laughings:At least he will leave holding a title for first place....as the worst U.S. president EVER! Man it is a sad situation right now...Our choices for the next POTUS are all POS

Nah... c'mon...
False equivalency mate.
Guns were specifically created to kill human beings.
None of these other examples were, and you forgot swimming pools...

You go to appeals to emotion related to a statistically rare event unrelated to the vast majority of gun violence to rationalize your wrong-minded bullshit notions
Stop shooting innocent people is an appeal to emotion? Maybe if that’s the only thing I’ve said. You are really grabbing at anything you can to support your cognitive dissonance.
Sandy Hook was yet another example of a spectacularly inexcusable failure on the part of an adult in the life of the shooter. Also another example of the results of asinine "Gun Free Zone" policy.
I regret mentioning SH and tried to change it before you responded. I knew it would cause you to try and sidetrack. My previous posts were all clearly about all gun crime, not just school shootings. You didn’t waste the opportunity to blather about how insignificant you think school shootings are.
It also amounted to about a weekend in any of America's urban crime centers - except when it comes to *those* you go into excuse-making mode even though 6 months in any of them vastly eclipses the entire history of school shootings in the US.
See above. Nothing you’ve said here changes what I’ve said. You know your fear of registering guns is killing thousands of people. Illegal aliens causing car wrecks is bad too. That doesn’t make your position ok. There is no rationalization that will change that. You have a ridiculous fear that is costing lives.

Back