More masking - time to fire up the (D) cheat machine

Yeah yeah....

Do you dispute using the CDC's own numbers the risk for teens getting the vaccine far outweigh the benefits? Help me understand!
We live in an era where attacking the messenger is of the utmost importance.

The message, even if true, gets ignored.

Oh ps. Wikipedia that’s not a controlled easily manipulated source..... is it?

We live in an era where some guy on the internet posts a claim from some other guy who posted that claim on "twitter" (a widely known cesspool of misinformation and nonsense) - a claim that may or may not be true... but is highly dubious in nature because it is 1) incomplete just by it's format and lack of supporting links, and 2) is from a guy that has a known history of spreading covid vaccine misinformation. He was once removed from twitter for that very reason. Fact checks have drilled this guy's nonsense misinformation repeatedly. That is a fact.

"Insanity" indeed!

It's the post truth era. Where you just say whatever and see if it sticks. Doesn't have to be true. Or verified. Or based on fact. Just let bullshit fly. Might be true. Might not. Doesn't even matter. Pick your own truth. Life is much easier. You never have to be accountable either. :thumbs up:

You’re absolutely right, Mr. has a house in his screen name.

The ONLY sources we can trust are the government, mainstream media, the agencies associated with the government. The multi billion dollar corporations that control the aforementioned agencies with vast quantities of money.

Thank you. This message brought to you by Pfizer..... just forget all about us being criminally convicted and having to pay highest fines ever.

Oh, lookie lookie. A link. And it’s not from a conspiracy website!

How bout the reality of Pfizer being criminally convicted for fraudulent marketing. That’s some misinfo for your ass!
You live in that reality????

You’re absolutely right, Mr. has a house in his screen name.

The ONLY sources we can trust are the government, mainstream media, the agencies associated with the government. The multi billion dollar corporations that control the aforementioned agencies with vast quantities of money.

Thank you. This message brought to you by Pfizer..... just forget all about us being criminally convicted and having to pay highest fines ever.

Oh, lookie lookie. A link. And it’s not from a conspiracy website!
Good! Glad to see the government holding big pharma accountable back in 2009. That's one of the things I expect my taxes contributions to pay for.

How bout the reality of Pfizer being criminally convicted for fraudulent marketing. That’s some misinfo for your ass!
You live in that reality????
Yes, if you're talking about 2009 illegal marketing scam yes... that is most certainly true.

We live in an era where attacking the messenger is of the utmost importance.

The message, even if true, gets ignored.

Oh ps. Wikipedia that’s not a controlled easily manipulated source..... is it?
Depends on what info you want to include - it's been a leftist cesspool for a long time.

I'm not sure what you mean by that - but I am a big supporter of accountability. Particularly when it comes to big corporations.
It’s pretty cut and dry. Government rarely holds a massive corporate entity accountable. Here’s a case where they actually did. :-)

It’s pretty cut and dry. Government rarely holds a massive corporate entity accountable. Here’s a case where they actually did. :-)
Thank gawd for the FBI, right?
I mean... cuz... ya wouldn't want to defund them er nuthin'... right? :unsure:

Get rid of all of them all, the whole entity.

Start over from scratch.

8-)

Get rid of the Canadian government too while we’re at it.

Back