More masking - time to fire up the (D) cheat machine

There’s also the Vsafe app where the jabbers report their own issues. Numbers are pretty high there as well.

As to the VAERS. I think it’s funny that it was prior to covid jabs considered to be a reputable reporting system.

Well there ya go. :thumbs up: Since we both have read it - one could say that we're "on the same page" - even if you don't agree or believe that information.

There’s also the Vsafe app where the jabbers report their own issues. Numbers are pretty high there as well.

As to the VAERS. I think it’s funny that it was prior to covid jabs considered to be a reputable reporting system.
It still is. It’s just unverified until someone studies it. There are verified complications from the vaccine like the myocarditis that were first seen in the vaers system. There’s also a lot of stuff verified to be unrelated to the vaccines or malicious disinformation.

*Again - not directing this at RFR*

The VAERS database - by it's own description- is a reporting tool used to red flag issues that, after further analysis, may or may not be associated with a particular vaccine. This is very straight forward.

It still is. It’s just unverified until someone studies it. There are verified complications from the vaccine like the myocarditis that were first seen in the vaers system.
Swine flu epidemic rolled out in the 70s. 26
People died from the vaccine but was quickly shut down.

My own stance on vaccines comes from personal experience. I was anti vaxx long before it was ‘cool’ to be anti vaxx.

Short version of the story..... In the military, got the gun with multiple vaccines in one shot, next day went to hospital and almost died. Spent a week in the hospital.
Can you see how an experience like that could cause distrust?

On the moral issues. You have a group of mad scientists creating concoctions to inject right into your body with zero liability, but billions in profits. Fuck that! I won’t be your test subject.

You do you, I’ll do me.

End of story. Period

Last edited:
To no one in particular.... :-)

If I were an individual who had a really bad adverse reaction that a professional medical evaluation deemed was the result of a vaccination - that would not prevent or preclude me from rationally understanding that my experience was a rare one - if that, in fact, was the case. It would not cause me to be anti-vax - if, in fact, that same vaccine was not affecting the large majority of those who had taken it - but actually protected a population from widespread sickness, hospitalization, and death.

To no one who would have ‘house’ in their screen name......

You and I are different people, different in most ways but similar in some. Your road to now is different from mine.
And here we are.

I won’t delve into the journey that has shaped me, and I wouldn’t expect you to do that either.

We are who we are.

Cheers

We are in total agreement on that. I have expressed it before... that everyone has their own unique view... their own lens that they see the world through - that lens being colored by our unique experiences and influences.

I've also said - and live my life in such a way - that I am not rigid in my views. I am a person that wants to test my beliefs, challenge myself to see things through others' point of view and experience. For instance, your experience with the multi jab while serving our country (thank you, btw - I do not take that for granted) - that caused me to reflect and think before adding what I did. So yeah - thanks for sharing.

Reactions: RFR
According to aliens on Star Trek TNG, we are all "Ugly bags of mostly water".
Eh, who cares what they think

But....Reminds me of this:

“Aliens are going to be super confused when they show up and threaten to overthrow our leaders, and we’re all stoked and offer to help”
Author unknown

Eh, who cares what they think

But....Reminds me of this:

“Aliens are going to be super confused when they show up and threaten to overthrow our leaders, and we’re all stoked and offer to help”
Author unknown
Ha! :laughings:dude that is some funny shit right there

"We'll show you where they are":D

Kind of funny story about a reaction I had to a vaccine, ymmv.

Back when I was a little kid my dad took me to get a vaccination, I'm not sure which one....vaccination, not my dads. The person doing the deed told me he was going to poke me in the shoulder 10 times and each time he poked me I was to count. "Okay", I says...I was kind of a stoic little squirt. So he gets to pokin', and I gets to countin', "1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, ouch".

Everybody burst out laughing, except me. I didn't see much funny about the situation, at the time, kinda hurt.

Kind of funny story about a reaction I had to a vaccine, ymmv.

Back when I was a little kid my dad took me to get a vaccination, I'm not sure which one....vaccination, not my dads. The person doing the deed told me he was going to poke me in the shoulder 10 times and each time he poked me I was to count. "Okay", I says...I was kind of a stoic little squirt. So he gets to pokin', and I gets to countin', "1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, ouch".

Everybody burst out laughing, except me. I didn't see much funny about the situation, at the time, kinda hurt.
I can see you not finding it funny.

Reminds me of a youthful joke. Kind of a coming of age story.

Johnny is in high school. Has this girlfriend named Cindy Lou. All his friends are making fun of him for still being a virgin.
Finally he talks Cindy Lou into doing the deed.
Next day, all aglow with his newfound masculinity he begins bragging to his buddies at lunch.
“I got laid last night” he proclaims. “We did it 10 times!”
His friend Mark, a more experienced young man, calls him out on his claim. “How could you do it 10 times in one night?”

Johnny stands up from the lunch table and says “like this”.

He starts imitating the humping motion and counts........”one, two, three, four, five, six”.........

You get the idea.

Swine flu epidemic rolled out in the 70s. 26
People died from the vaccine but was quickly shut down.

My own stance on vaccines comes from personal experience. I was anti vaxx long before it was ‘cool’ to be anti vaxx.

Short version of the story..... In the military, got the gun with multiple vaccines in one shot, next day went to hospital and almost died. Spent a week in the hospital.
Can you see how an experience like that could cause distrust?

On the moral issues. You have a group of mad scientists creating concoctions to inject right into your body with zero liability, but billions in profits. Fuck that! I won’t be your test subject.

You do you, I’ll do me.

End of story. Period

Cool. How much food do you grow yourself every year? Or do you rely on the mad scientists with billions in profits for that? Put it right into your body. Delicious!

It still is. It’s just unverified until someone studies it. There are verified complications from the vaccine like the myocarditis that were first seen in the vaers system. There’s also a lot of stuff verified to be unrelated to the vaccines or malicious disinformation.

While myocarditis can possibly be linked to the vaccine, guess where else it is definitely linked? You guessed it... to COVID itself! Any adverse side effects, that you may or may not even experience, while mild, are way, way, less than actually getting COVID. Y'all keep doing you, but don't fool yourselves into thinking the Gov'mnt is out to get you small minded Trumpers with vaccines.

Edit: Just to be clear @leddy, I was responding to your quote, but not directing that at you... ;)

While myocarditis can possibly be linked to the vaccine, guess where else it is definitely linked? You guessed it... to COVID itself! Any adverse side effects, that you may or may not even experience, while mild, are way, way, less than actually getting COVID. Y'all keep doing you, but don't fool yourselves into thinking the Gov'mnt is out to get you small minded Trumpers with vaccines.

Edit: Just to be clear @leddy, I was responding to your quote, but not directing that at you... ;)
Absolutely, thanks for reiterating that.

Insanity.

This guy?

Alex Norman Berenson[2] (born January 6, 1973) is an American writer who was a reporter for The New York Times, and has authored several thriller novels as well a book on corporate financial filings. His 2019 book Tell Your Children: The Truth About Marijuana, Mental Illness and Violence sparked controversy, earning denunciations from many in the scientific and medical communities.[3][4][5][6][7]

During the coronavirus pandemic, Berenson appeared frequently in American right-wing media, spreading false claims about COVID-19 and its vaccines.[8] He spent much of the pandemic arguing that its seriousness was overblown; once COVID-19 vaccines were rolled out, he made false claims about the safety and effectiveness of vaccines.[9][10][11][12][13]

Early in the 2020 COVID-19 pandemic, Berenson vocally argued that people and the media were overestimating the risk of the new virus, that it posed little risk to young Americans, and that it was being used as a cover for government overreach.[8][31] Many public health experts have rejected his claims.[8][31]: 1 

In May 2020, Fox News announced that Berenson would host a TV show called COVID Contrarian on its online streaming platform Fox Nation. However, by July 2020, amid surges in coronavirus cases across parts of the United States, Fox News appeared to have backtracked and removed the announcement of his show from its website.[32]

In 2021, Berenson tweeted that COVID-19 vaccinations had led to 50 times more adverse effects than flu vaccine. PolitiFact rated the claim "mostly false".[12] The Atlantic called him "The pandemic's wrongest man", owing to his false claims of the vaccine's ineffectiveness.[10]

On January 25, 2022, Berenson appeared on the Fox News show Tucker Carlson Tonight declaring that existing mRNA vaccines are "dangerous and ineffective" against COVID-19, and further demanding that they be withdrawn from the market immediately.[33] The Washington Post's Philip Bump denounced Carlson for "inviting Berenson on, despite his proven track record of misinformation and cherry-picking" and observed that "Berenson's claims went unchallenged."[34]

This guy?

Alex Norman Berenson[2] (born January 6, 1973) is an American writer who was a reporter for The New York Times, and has authored several thriller novels as well a book on corporate financial filings. His 2019 book Tell Your Children: The Truth About Marijuana, Mental Illness and Violence sparked controversy, earning denunciations from many in the scientific and medical communities.[3][4][5][6][7]

During the coronavirus pandemic, Berenson appeared frequently in American right-wing media, spreading false claims about COVID-19 and its vaccines.[8] He spent much of the pandemic arguing that its seriousness was overblown; once COVID-19 vaccines were rolled out, he made false claims about the safety and effectiveness of vaccines.[9][10][11][12][13]

Early in the 2020 COVID-19 pandemic, Berenson vocally argued that people and the media were overestimating the risk of the new virus, that it posed little risk to young Americans, and that it was being used as a cover for government overreach.[8][31] Many public health experts have rejected his claims.[8][31]: 1 

In May 2020, Fox News announced that Berenson would host a TV show called COVID Contrarian on its online streaming platform Fox Nation. However, by July 2020, amid surges in coronavirus cases across parts of the United States, Fox News appeared to have backtracked and removed the announcement of his show from its website.[32]

In 2021, Berenson tweeted that COVID-19 vaccinations had led to 50 times more adverse effects than flu vaccine. PolitiFact rated the claim "mostly false".[12] The Atlantic called him "The pandemic's wrongest man", owing to his false claims of the vaccine's ineffectiveness.[10]

On January 25, 2022, Berenson appeared on the Fox News show Tucker Carlson Tonight declaring that existing mRNA vaccines are "dangerous and ineffective" against COVID-19, and further demanding that they be withdrawn from the market immediately.[33] The Washington Post's Philip Bump denounced Carlson for "inviting Berenson on, despite his proven track record of misinformation and cherry-picking" and observed that "Berenson's claims went unchallenged."[34]

Yeah yeah....

Do you dispute using the CDC's own numbers the risk for teens getting the vaccine far outweigh the benefits? Help me understand!

Back