MATH

The cult runs deep in prime time. Funkin hilarious. LIAR!!!!View attachment 137348
Knock it off, already, with your labeling people as cultists, the people who do recognize that the situation at the southern border has been growing worse, daily, weekly, monthly, and yearly since January 2021.
Perhaps you'd be less cynical if you were Laken Riley's dad.
Forgive me. I'm a bleeding heart libertarian independent.

The situation at the southern border has been growing worse for decades. Plenty of blame to go around for why that is.
I agree with you that it's been a problem for decades, but now it's totally out of control. Is it unreasonable to think and demand it that every POTUS is required by law to protect the sovereignty of the US?

I agree with you that it's been a problem for decades, but now it's totally out of control. Is it unreasonable to think and demand it that every POTUS is required by law to protect the sovereignty of the US?

No, it's not unreasonable. I agree with you.

To add though... presidents aside - I'd like to see huge, sweeping, comprehensive reform from the legislative branch.

Why prioritize comfort over life? If you're not comfortable you shouldn't live?
Do you really not grasp the consequences can be a lot more than "discomfort"?

I would argue that it isn't having children that causes people to be poor, it's having sex without a long-term commitment to a sustainable relationship.
??

I'm curious to see you outline an example of this.

Shouldn't need an example to see that if women rely on men to support them and their kids, you need a certain amount of trust that your partner will be willing to provide it. Moreover, kids whose parents are together are statistically better off in all areas -- which I believe you are trying to achieve, or at least up the percentage by lowering the number of cases? Oh -- and you may have missed the article I linked to.
I don't know about you, but I would rather be alive and on the streets during the Canadian winter than be dead. Do you support euthanasia as well?

brassplyer said:
Shouldn't need an example to see that if women rely on men to support them and their kids, you need a certain amount of trust that your partner will be willing to provide it. Moreover, kids whose parents are together are statistically better off in all areas -- which I believe you are trying to achieve, or at least up the percentage by lowering the number of cases? Oh -- and you may have missed the article I linked to.
I'm not sure why you're ignoring the reality of what happens to marriages and marital stability. Presumably you're aware a lot of people get married and then get divorced for various reasons? The reality is the courts will generally enforce provision from a man even if she was the untrustworthy one.

Your article just reinforced what I said - having kids when you're not prepared to provide for them doesn't bode well for anyone involved.

brassplyer said:
I don't know about you, but I would rather be alive and on the streets during the Canadian winter than be dead.
Maybe, have you ever actually lived that reality? But I'm referring more to children born into neglect and abuse and generally crappy circumstances to people who had nothing better to offer them and are surrounded by those of the same description - if you were never born in the first place you wouldn't know the difference.

But again - I'm talking about a wide range of consequences - like you're shot in the head at an ATM, or the liquor store clerk shot by some recidivist felon. Or you come home to find your wife was raped and murdered by same.

Or Reginald Denny dragged out of his truck and brutalized by a swarm of thugs who used a court decision as an excuse to engage in lawless violence, or drive-by shootings, or kids born crack-addicted and on and on, etc. etc.

Again, the prisons are full of those who exist to give police, the courts, jails & prisons something to do. The person who murders someone at an ATM is in all likelihood from that pool of humanity.

Do you support euthanasia as well?
Under certain circumstances - if whatever time you have left is only going to be pain with no quality of life I have no problem with you being allowed to direct someone to terminate your life if you can't do it yourself. Or the shell of what used to be a person existing in a vegetative state only to line the pockets of some medical corporation. If you'd want to cling to that kind of existence, okee doke.

I think I've made this clarification before - it's not like I'm on some manic quest to terminate pregnancies - there's a pregnant woman, *terminate it!!* No, not at all. It would be great if everyone was born to good parents in stable circumstances who actually give some thought to how to raise a happy human capable of dealing with life but too many societal ills are caused because a lot of people who have no business having kids become parents.

A really good indicator that someone shouldn't be a parent is that they don't want to be one.

Last edited:
I think it's worth it to take a little time to yourself, read, and consider the possibility that you may not have a clear picture of what is actually going on with "illegal immigrants" trying to enter the U.S. I found this information an eye opener.

Last edited:
Back