Losing Sticks

lilblakdak said:
I used to do the Tommy Lee trick were you bounce the stick of the snare drum let it spin and then catch it. I cant tell you how many timy times I hit myself in the face or nuts!
I've never heard of that one by tommy, what else did he do? besides bang pam.... :p and sticks slipping out of hands doesn't happen any more times than sticks breaking :D :p

strungout said:
I've never heard of that one by tommy, what else did he do? besides bang pam.... :p and sticks slipping out of hands doesn't happen any more times than sticks breaking :D :p
Watch the Smokin In The Boys Room video, he does the stick bounce in the middle after the solo. He's also a really good spinner as well. He's got the spin were it looks like your hand isn't moving but the stick is going like 90. After over 20yrs of drumming I still cant get that one down.

Thanks for all the help!! And the hitting yourself in the nuts, OUCH, I have never done that while playing, but I did manage to hit myself square on the knee cap once, how, I dont know, but it hurt really bad. :eek: :D

Back