Lol @ fat, white, middle aged weekend bikers

Man, they're really taking it hard that Sons Of Anarchy has ended. Now they have no other outlet for their fantasies of outlaw badassery.

They used to have that one reality show about those guys in the biker gang, I forget what their name was. Something or other about them getting a new clubhouse somewhere because the one guy's wife didn't want them at her house anymore. Then they beat up a guy with a camera because he took a picture of their three toothed woman. Then they got promoted in the gang for protecting her lol. These were like 40 year old guys.

They had a mentality that was somewhere between a pack of poodles and a 3 year old.

It's a shame more of them didn't die.

What is it about Waco, TX...? :D

It's one of those towns that's bigger than rural country boonies, but it's not quite a legit city, and not quite near enough to a legit city for people to escape the monotony very easily. They're just stuck there in limbo, so they go crazy.

It's one of those towns that's bigger than rural country boonies, but it's not quite a legit city, and not quite near enough to a legit city for people to escape the monotony very easily. They're just stuck there in limbo, so they go crazy.

Plus they I-35 goes straight through the town, which is about a couple hours from Ft.Worth, Dallas, Austin, few other places.

My understanding, most of the bikers came from other towns/cities. Not Wacko.

I have the new gun on order, but having a real difficult time choosing which chains to get. Amazon doesn't have a great selection. :(

Waco is wondering "Why Waco?"

What can you say, 'Well done?
Officers shot armed bikers, Swanton said, adding that the actions of law enforcement prevented further deaths. It was not known if any of the nine dead were killed by police officers
One upside perhaps, given that previous mohomed (spl?) crap, Texas cops -apparently, are Equal Opportunity Do not fook up 'round here.
Very cool. And rare these days ?

I have the new gun on order, but having a real difficult time choosing which chains to get. Amazon doesn't have a great selection. :(

Waco is wondering "Why Waco?"

Hey! You gonn'a git in on the 'who's first to shoot down the Amazon drone ? :)

I'm thinkin put the four power back on my 14" Thompson T/C Contender- and I be ready !

Hey! You gonn'a git in on the 'who's first to shoot down the Amazon drone ? :)

You know, that's an unexplored business model. You might have something there.

Actually, I was planning to hold the Amazon drone hostage. Order a $2 parallel printer cable, get a free drone. Resell the drone to Amazon for $1000. $998 profit. :D

"Right! You holt'em down I'll git the stick and, whack'em on the head!"

Hmm. Much better plan than have'n it, 'crash in the pool! :)

Coincidently, the receptionist at my dentist office called to cancel my appointment today. Cancelled, not postponed. :rolleyes:

Back