Lies

Guitars at the end gave me chills, dude. Holy shred. Super fat low-end throughout. My only nit is your hi-hat. I don't like it. Doesn't sound natural at all to me. That said, every other stinkin' aspect of this song absolutely kills it. Love the guitars, love the drums, love the bass (holy FAT bass, batman!), and then there's the vocals. *shakes head*... Can't believe you're not getting rich off those vocals, but we've already gone there. Amazing, amazing, amazing vocals, dude.

Keep it up, and let me know when your next album is out.

Guitars at the end gave me chills, dude. Holy shred. Super fat low-end throughout. My only nit is your hi-hat. I don't like it. Doesn't sound natural at all to me. That said, every other stinkin' aspect of this song absolutely kills it. Love the guitars, love the drums, love the bass (holy FAT bass, batman!), and then there's the vocals. *shakes head*... Can't believe you're not getting rich off those vocals, but we've already gone there. Amazing, amazing, amazing vocals, dude.

Keep it up, and let me know when your next album is out.

Thanx Jason, you're always too kind.....
OK, I'll be changing the sample of that hihat, I've had enough of it.;)
Next album? Maybe in about a year and a half....

mind if i ask what you use for a bass DI? it just sounds great.
really slick sounding mix (#2) by the way!

mind if i ask what you use for a bass DI? it just sounds great.
really slick sounding mix (#2) by the way!

Thanx man!
Bass is played thru a Sansamp Bass Driver DI and guitars thru a Sansamp GT2. Tech 21 are simply awesome!

Three votes for Scotch ... :)

On occasion, the thread that never dies that is entitled "Home Recording's Dirty Little Secret" appears with yet another post arguing whether home recording studios can approach the quality level of pro studios.

Evidently they never visit the clinic -- because if they listened here to material like this (and many others in the clinic that are as good), then there would be no discussion and that fucking thread would finally die.

GREAT job, Joe.

Kev-

Three votes for Scotch ... :)

On occasion, the thread that never dies that is entitled "Home Recording's Dirty Little Secret" appears with yet another post arguing whether home recording studios can approach the quality level of pro studios.

Evidently they never visit the clinic -- because if they listened here to material like this (and many others in the clinic that are as good), then there would be no discussion and that fucking thread would finally die.

GREAT job, Joe.

Kev-

Thanx Kev, really appreciate your opinion. And you can definitely count yourself in that group, I love your stuff!;)

Well you definitely have the hard rock sound well under control. Everything sounds exactly like it should for this style.
If I had to blind taste test this I’d say it was the singer from Soundgarden. Very powerful vocal sounds all thru.
Really nice dreamy part there in the middle too.
A+

Well you definitely have the hard rock sound well under control. Everything sounds exactly like it should for this style.
If I had to blind taste test this I’d say it was the singer from Soundgarden. Very powerful vocal sounds all thru.
Really nice dreamy part there in the middle too.
A+

Thanx bud!
Yeah, big fan of Chris Cornell here, especially his period with Audioslave. ;)

Back