Let's see your kits

Too many nice kits to comment on individually, but I'm salivating.

here's mine.

Top Pic is my kit for sale
Used for shows

Bottom pic is my studio kit

Attachments

• IM002072.jpg
    IM002072.jpg
    62.8 KB · Views: 201
  • IM002598.jpg
    IM002598.jpg
    62.5 KB · Views: 197
damn... my heads don't look that bad in person.

must be the lighting..lol

no wonder i can't get any good tones on my tom tracks

damn... my heads don't look that bad in person.

must be the lighting..lol

no wonder i can't get any good tones on my tom tracks

Don't sweat it. You're the only one that looks like he actually PLAYS his drums. :D

Don't sweat it. You're the only one that looks like he actually PLAYS his drums. :D

hehe.... haha...... hahahahaahaha...... huhuhuhhhh..... you should see my snare head.... >.< it needs replaced baaaad. the heads that are on the rest i've only had since july, and i definitely don't get to play much since i don't have room for the kit here at home. she stays at my cousin's (also my bass player) house. =\ i'm workin on gettin a spot for 'em together though.

Here is one of mine.

fa2b961f.jpg

nice. i've always had a little bit of a soft spot for sonors. not sure why but most of the sonors i've heard have sounded amazing.

nice. i've always had a little bit of a soft spot for sonors. not sure why but most of the sonors i've heard have sounded amazing.

Yeah, these are Force 3000. Unlike the current Force line, these were made in Germany and are genuine Sonor constucted shells. They are birch drums and sound pretty good, although I haven't been using them much lately. They are heavy drums to be hauling around! I use to have a set of Phonics, and those have got to be some of the heaviest drums ever made.

These are PDP's, I have had about 4 years, just put the Aquarian Performance 2 heads on. Sounds amazing.

Attachments

• Drums2 001.jpg
    Drums2 001.jpg
    64 KB · Views: 213
  • Drums2 002.jpg
    Drums2 002.jpg
    63.1 KB · Views: 212
  • Drums2 003.jpg
    Drums2 003.jpg
    62.1 KB · Views: 212
  • Drums2 004.jpg
    Drums2 004.jpg
    63.9 KB · Views: 215
These are PDP's, I have had about 4 years, just put the Aquarian Performance 2 heads on. Sounds amazing.

I like your set-up. It's very nice and tight with everything being easily accessable. Makes it easier to play and play smooth.

I tried those Aquarians once. I played them for a day and then immediately replaced them. Way too deading sound and not near loud enough. I had to whack the shit out of them to get any volume! Plus the sounded like wash tubs when I recorded them.

Glad you like how they sound, but I will never use them again.

Back