Let's See Some Pictures!!!

My modest studio:

fd8dd193.jpg

fd8dd18a.jpg

These are my old pics, I have jsut moved to a new house, but the gears are mainly the same....

Sorry, last attempt failed

here's dr.x's..do you think I should stick foam (or fibreglass) behind the monitors on the sloping wall?

Attachments

• drx.jpeg
    drx.jpeg
    55.4 KB · Views: 567
Re: Sorry, last attempt failed

Dr X said:
here's dr.x's..do you think I should stick foam (or fibreglass) behind the monitors on the sloping wall?

I love the floor!

C'mon feel the noize... Girls ROCK the boys... we'll get wild... wild... wild...

hehehehe

they look like event's. I like event monitors but I don't know much bout the smaller powered models.

bedroom studio

Hello Daniel, heres a pic, frontplane only, of my little bedroom studio. I use this for my personal music recording funhouse. Nothing serious here, but its a fully functional 16trk(32 as soon as I get a new mixer to incorporate my other 16trk).Some digital but mostly analog. Now to see if I can get this picture on. Sorry for the pic quality. Most everything in the studio is black, and digital cameras don't capture shades of black very good, at least mine. Hey frederic, didn't you get my "contest entry"(LOL) via email? Maybe you couldn't open them since they are cad files. I changed them to .gif and .jpg files but cad looks like shit when you change them. Besides, if you have autocad, you can go in and alter the files you recieve.
fitz:)

Back