let me see your studio!

good idea to post pix?

• this thread suxxxx

Votes: 46 3.6%
  • not interested in peeking into other's bedrooms

Votes: 19 1.5%
  • is that an Ozbourne poster on the wall?? Yikes!

Votes: 62 4.9%
  • man -- when did you clean up the last time?

Votes: 185 14.5%
  • I am so jeleous! Can I move into your house??

Votes: 962 75.5%

• Total voters
Thanx

Well age dont really matter as long as you set your mind to it, you can pretty much get anything achived.

before starting to build the studio i did alot of research on how to build it, what kind of material to use etc.. (thanx to this forum i was able to get an idea on how to build it and what type of materials to use.) it took me a while but it paid off. i'm really happy with the end result.

andycerrone said:
How old does someone have to be to have that nice of a studio (lost one..) if they don't record for a living. Or will I dream for the rest of my life. :(

LOST ONE said:
Well age dont really matter as long as you set your mind to it, you can pretty much get anything achived.

before starting to build the studio i did alot of research on how to build it, what kind of material to use etc.. (thanx to this forum i was able to get an idea on how to build it and what type of materials to use.) it took me a while but it paid off. i'm really happy with the end result.

So may I ask, is audio engineering your career or hobby?

At age 62, I think I'm qualified to testify your statement is a load of BULLSHIT. You can't control all the forces in the existing reality to fit your own goals.

Jealous jealous jealous!

Haha, nice studios all of you, I maybe gonna take a picture when I have a better rig. I'm 15 yet money doesn't come easily.

I have to work hard! These pictures make me determined : ]

RICK FITZPATRICK said:
At age 62, I think I'm qualified to testify your statement is a load of BULLSHIT. You can't control all the forces in the existing reality to fit your own goals.

Sorry to hear that, but it seems to me that you're a bit bitter. If things didn’t go your way it's because you didn’t try hard enough and didn’t really want something that bad.

I don’t think we have to use that kind of language here since I have been respectful with everyone here. This is a thread to show your studio and try to learn from each other.

If things didn’t go your way it's because you didn’t try hard enough and didn’t really want something that bad.
Try hard enough? You haven'g got a fucking clue you little moron...I'm STILL TRYING TO FINISH MY STUDIO AT 62! :mad: You don't know a thing about my history or me period.
Your generalized statement is STILL full of shit as far as I'm concerned. So shove it.

RICK FITZPATRICK said:
Try hard enough? You haven'g got a fucking clue you little moron...I'm STILL TRYING TO FINISH MY STUDIO AT 62! :mad: You don't know a thing about my history or me period.
Your generalized statement is STILL full of shit as far as I'm concerned. So shove it.

:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

Settle down now Rick!....... :D

LOST ONE said:
Thank you so much fo the nice comment i'm glad you like the way it looks.

You're welcome!

It just shows you what you can accomplish if you have the determination to succeed! :) :)

well...

...the walls aren't painted and the wood floor isn't in but here's a preview.

Attachments

• Studio Mix Position.jpg
    Studio Mix Position.jpg
    57.7 KB · Views: 948
  • Studio Console.jpg
    Studio Console.jpg
    62.5 KB · Views: 901
  • Studio Rack.jpg
    Studio Rack.jpg
    54.7 KB · Views: 869
  • Studio Keys.jpg
    Studio Keys.jpg
    47.8 KB · Views: 847
  • Studio Ludwigs.jpg
    Studio Ludwigs.jpg
    60.8 KB · Views: 853
Last edited:
my home studio is average, so I'll post up a couple of pic's of one of the studios I work in.

253575_22.JPG

253575_21.JPG

253575_23.JPG

RICK FITZPATRICK said:

the only one full of shit is you rick. you're a bitter hollow husk of a man, with nothing but disdain for your fellow man. you can achieve your goals if you're positive. but since you're the most negative man i've ever come across, it's no surprise you'll never finish. and though lost one's statement may be generalized, just because it doesn't apply to you personally, doesn't mean it's shit. thinking the world revolves around your experiences is the only bullshit being slung here.

:D

thegunshyboy said:
the only one full of shit is you rick. you're a bitter hollow husk of a man, with nothing but disdain for your fellow man. you can achieve your goals if you're positive. but since you're the most negative man i've ever come across, it's no surprise you'll never finish. and though lost one's statement may be generalized, just because it doesn't apply to you personally, doesn't mean it's shit. thinking the world revolves around your experiences is the only bullshit being slung here.

And besides, WE'RE NEVER REALLY DONE! Who is??? Rick, your reply took me by surprise. Sorry you're so bitter about it. Now back to everyones digs please.

ridgeback said:
And besides, WE'RE NEVER REALLY DONE! Who is??? Rick, your reply took me by surprise. Sorry you're so bitter about it. Now back to everyones digs please.

haha, isn't that the truth. i've said i was "done" half a dozen times. it never ends! :D

Just Wanted to say..

Basically I wanted t say thanks to the people here in this forum because if it wasn’t for this forum I probably would have never built the studio my self (with friend’s help of course) this forum inspired me to actually building something. Before, I always used to look at studio pictures here (I still do :D ). And that got me motivated.
As soon as I get the other room ready I’ll take some pictures and post them here as well.

So thank you fellas for all the help :)

Back