let me see your studio!

good idea to post pix?

• this thread suxxxx

Votes: 46 3.6%
  • not interested in peeking into other's bedrooms

Votes: 19 1.5%
  • is that an Ozbourne poster on the wall?? Yikes!

Votes: 62 4.9%
  • man -- when did you clean up the last time?

Votes: 185 14.5%
  • I am so jeleous! Can I move into your house??

Votes: 962 75.5%

• Total voters
Finally got the new studio set up!

studio1.jpg

studio2.jpg

studio3.jpg

studio4.jpg

:D

My daughter has that lamp in her BR, I think we got it at walmart. Didn't use colored lights tho, that does look pretty cool. Great room you got there, I bet it sounds awesome in there!

My daughter has that lamp in her BR, I think we got it at walmart. Didn't use colored lights tho, that does look pretty cool. Great room you got there, I bet it sounds awesome in there!

It is sounding way better than the living room, and way better than before treatment - gonna order one more case next week to make some more corner panels. Which incedently I designed a really slick panel for corner traps, I will post the pics. They are super easy to mount. Super - if you don't have tools and you want to build traps, you can come over and we can build them in my garage workshop - I got all kinds of saws and nail guns and crap makes it super easy - I started making the traps with an electric staple gun and it just didn't have the power, I got an air stapler and it made it way easier.

Those lights are sick btw - they are essentially indistinguishable from neon! And as you can see they make awesome shadows and colors on the wall. They are CFL's too so they last a long ass time. they make Red, Blue, Orange, Green and Yellow (and a blacklight).

That PA is a bit small for that room don't ya think?

-Wolfram

It actually uses 15's that are on the floor. those 10's on the stands aren't even plugged in anymore. You can't really see the 15"s cause it's too dark. I can't turn it all the way up without pain :eek:

Not the best pics ( I was tring for a panorama) but you get the idea....
P9241854.jpgP9241856.jpgattach=config]67705[/attach]
I've done nothing in terms of treating the room (thats maybe for later)

Attachments

• P9241853.jpg
    P9241853.jpg
    59.3 KB · Views: 826
PA041869.jpg

Thought I'd post an update, had a move around, added the Presonus 16.4.2 and swapped the Peavey PRM 308's for the NS10's (with new speakers)

Wow man. Who is your housekeeper? Soooo clean! :) Looks great man.

I suggest some room treatment next. This pic oozes of comb filtering and nulls.

Wow man. Who is your housekeeper? Soooo clean! :) Looks great man.

I suggest some room treatment next. This pic oozes of comb filtering and nulls.

I'm a neat freak!!! only in the house though, the garage is a pigsty!
I'm looking into treatment at the mo - following some of the build threads here. There is a bit of confusion tho regarding th names of materials - we don't use the same stuff here.

Back