let me see your studio!

good idea to post pix?

• this thread suxxxx

Votes: 46 3.6%
  • not interested in peeking into other's bedrooms

Votes: 19 1.5%
  • is that an Ozbourne poster on the wall?? Yikes!

Votes: 62 4.9%
  • man -- when did you clean up the last time?

Votes: 185 14.5%
  • I am so jeleous! Can I move into your house??

Votes: 962 75.5%

• Total voters
TeyshaBlue, Nice Decor. You seem to be one of the only people with some style. But hey, Some people like their studio filled with dirty socks and beer cans, and some with plants and hygiene. Also, thanks for breaking up the pissing match with a post that actually belongs here. Rock on!

DuroSonics

Heres my current spot, the new spot will be ready in 3 weeks or so, I'll post again :-)

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    57.6 KB · Views: 1,624
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    59.2 KB · Views: 1,615
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    37.5 KB · Views: 1,613
  • 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    44 KB · Views: 1,614
New Studio build.

Hello, All.
I'm building a new recording/rehearsal space and I posted some photos.
Go to my profile and take a peek at the "New Studio Build" album.
Tell me what ya think.

That's gonna be pretty nice Scott, I'll be watching that one. Keep posting your progess! A fairly solid 10x10x8 room, I'll be interested to see how well you can tame those acoustics,

Here's mine..

My setup from Holland.. well part of it.. doing most in the box :p

Attachments

• studio1.jpg
    studio1.jpg
    33.6 KB · Views: 1,520
  • studio2.jpg
    studio2.jpg
    58.6 KB · Views: 1,541
  • studio3.jpg
    studio3.jpg
    29.4 KB · Views: 1,693
Actually I do have one thing to point out: I see why you made the corner traps that narrow, but it's typically not a good idea as it decreases their effectiveness quite a bit.

Frank

Actually I do have one thing to point out: I see why you made the corner traps that narrow, but it's typically not a good idea as it decreases their effectiveness quite a bit.

Frank

I thought that too. Narrow and packed into the corner...Still, they look sweet...I have plans to make hinged corner traps that can be moved around out of the corner and opened for different applications (gobos)

Yeah it does look nice, is it a regular 2 or 4" panel, or triangle pieces in superchunk form? A thin superchunk would be as effective as a wider flat panel.

I wish I would have snapped some pics of the studio I had before moving from Canada. At the moment, I just have a corner of a shitty apartment that is supposed to have a dining room table in it. I had a pretty sweet space before that, with a really strong vibe.... THANKFULLY, I'm moving in a few weeks, so hopefully I'll have something decent again.

Back