Just Recieved The Most Goddamn Wicked 12"s!!!!!!!!!

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!! AT IT AGAIN!!

I just recieved Paul Brtschitsch "Eternal Remixes" which is one of the most rare techno records out there.. Then the next week the agency sent me Gabriel Le Mar "Why" , allmost equally rare! YUMMMII!!!! Impossible to look up in any store and also on the internet.. if you find a place where it's listed, it's probably not in stock and is impossible to backorder... muahahaha.. but I got it!!!!

i'm most likely the only or maybe one out of 2-5 that got those records in entire denmark... bwahahahaha... isn't that sweet?
Killer ass choons btw...

and i just ordered the new timo maas album on vinyl.. damn that track Manga is sweet!!! my wallet says no, but my turntables are simply begging me! :D

yo BEEEYYYYYOOOOOOOTTCCCHHHH!!! :D

I've just gotten Timo Maas "Loud", on 12" of course, and a few other cool tracks...

I get most of my vinyl from www.juno.co.uk , the rest is something i get from an agency, they get me the sickest and rarest vinyls right to my door, i just ask and they find it for me :D

I love the rs7000 ... same interface as the rm1x just better, making it prolly the best live sequencer in the world.. the sounds are the most phatt rom sounds out there and the sampler and effects section is great... yo' basic motherfucker that'll do allmost anything for you and with an extra midi out for ya novation A-Station... killer piece.. if i only had the money...

It's cool where i live now, 200 meters from down town AND THEY DON'T HAVE INTERNET AVAILABLE!!! WHAT'S UP WITH THAT??? :mad:
that's why i only show up once every 2 weeks now... cause i have to walk 3 kilometers to my parents house... i should have just stayed in that basement :D

think it'd be worth ditching the Triton and den gettin a microwave along side it??? seriously considering it....

Laj

Back