Just Recieved The Most Goddamn Wicked 12"s!!!!!!!!!

Chriss

Jitens Half Brother
DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMMMMNNNN!!!!! YYYYEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!! FFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKK!!!!!!!!!!!

YEEAAAHH!!!!
GODDAMN THIS FUCKING ROX!!! EVERY BLEEDING TRACK!!! YEAAAHHH!!! I LOOOOVEEEEE VINYYYYYYYYYYLLLSS!!!!!

note to cd and mp3 dj's... you are never gonna be able to play most of this stuff on yer decks.. it's all vinyl, some of it extremely exclusive .. ha!
even have the first track supercruizer made before they even became "supercruizer".. 2 remixes on a nice nameless promo.. muahahahahaha...

Records.. for turntables.. AAAAAAAAHHHH!!!! :D
New shit...
How early do i get them here compared to other fellas? lemme see..
Got Dreamcatcher - I Don't Wanna Loose My Way about 6 months ago... cheesy track.. now i for the first time heard it on the radio in denmark.. that means that in a month, maybe six weeks, the Prime DJ's (the biggest bunch of dj's.. like a union or something..)and DJ's like them will start playing it, while i got it 6 months ago, but i've never played it cause it sux bollox.

The most up to date DJ's on danish radio (real club djs) played The Lab Rats - Suzi 2 months ago.. well i got it 5 moths ago or something.. what a bunch of weeners..

'ey spin: BEEEEEEEEEEEEYYYYYYYYYYYYYOOOOOOOOOOOOTTTTTTCCCCCCCCCCCHHHHHHHHHHH!!!
may your 12"s catch your yeast infection and go all smelly 'n' all.. :D

Oh, I see.
My folks has tons of old 78s.
Sons of the Pioneers, Kitty Wells, Duke Ellington and more.
All from the late 20's to mid 50s. Hundreds of them.

I'll be the first Oldies Hip-Hop Disk MC to hit this old logging town I live in.

Thanks for the info, Chriss.

12" vinyl is the only way to get the newest shit out there.. check 'ere:
www.juno.co.uk
tracks are available there up to 6 month before they come out on cd if they even come out on cd.. (only shit comes out on cd anyway)

Chriss said:
.... 'ey spin: BEEEEEEEEEEEEYYYYYYYYYYYYYOOOOOOOOOOOOTTTTTTCCCCCCCCCCCHHHHHHHHHHH!!!
may your 12"s catch your yeast infection and go all smelly 'n' all.. :D

LMAO ....................................... :D

i won't even spare your H-Bomb records in my curse... and your friends will call you mr. smelly pants.. if they not already do..

Chriss said:
12" vinyl is the only way to get the newest shit out there.. check 'ere:
www.juno.co.uk
tracks are available there up to 6 month before they come out on cd if they even come out on cd.. (only shit comes out on cd anyway)

Thanks for the url Chriss, it look slike a good place. I have been surfing groovetech.com for a few weeks and a like it a good deal. It has an excellent search engine that lets you define genre and sub-genre so you can find the specific type of choons you're into. Almost all tracks there have 2 or more real player streamable audioclips that run at about 2 minutes each. I've never had them hiccup before, and my cable connection isn't that fast. The only problem I've found is that it's a pretty popular place so a lot of vinyl is out of stock. Otherwise anexcellent resource, addcitive as feck, too.

groovetech is good too of course, but i never use it cause i hate ordering 10 records and then have the 3 most important ones being out of stock..

Chriss you know of any places to get chill 12" at, like FSOL, The Orb, Autechre, etc. I can find singles at Groovetech and the like and CDs of the full albums but never the full album vinyl, WTF?

Laj

hmm. there rarely are any full albums with all chill on 'em ... i know i've seen some on juno too, but it ain't much...
full albums cds are for people who plays cds just to hear 'em... vinyl is allmost stricktly for dj'ing, so you don't get many full albums..

btw... if you get full vinyl albums, you'll prolly notice they don't have as many songs on them as the cds.. don't ask me why.. perhaps it's because the cds contain all those Absolute Let's-Play-Some-Cheesy-Chart-Music mixes...

reminds me how i got gabriel le mars Dub Connected Vol. 1... only cause i loved the track Rohonda Ray Meets The Gab - "Martha" so much... well.. that was the only track that wasn't on the vinyl album... imagine how pissed i got... worst part is : it's listed on the back of the cover... GRRR :mad:

Yeah man but lately I've been messin around putting together a chill set and there's so many tracks out there form the full albums that I'd love to use, hell I almost need 'em and I can't find them anywhere. Searched almost every shop here in Seattle, while they have some decent obscure tracks from obscure artists never anything from the main players in IDM, Ambient, Downtempo. Sucks all I get of say FSOL is like 25 remixes of Papa New Guniea, which is a cool track but not even my fav of theirs. Anyways, if you happen to spot a good source let me know, I wanna start spinnin but gotta stick with what hits me.

Laj

Oh, and hey Chriss just got my A Station, love that fuckin thing man! So F(ph)aaaattt. Wonderin though, I don't gotta rack and not much in the way of useful shelving, you got any cheap ideas or suggestions/solutions? Also what are your thoughts on the Evolution MK249C? Think I should get it or wait for the knobby to come out and get that along side a cheapo key controller w/ jus a couple o wheels?

Thanks and shit, err...yeah shit...

Laj

congratulations! i want one too dammit :mad: !! if you need some hints on making a particular type of sound, just ask and i'll provide the proper assistance...

yo.. if you can afford the 249 then go-gheddid... otherwise a doepfer pocket control and a cheapo controller sounds more like it than a knobby and same.. doepfer make fine, sturdy products and the pocket control have 16 knobs wheras the knobby only got 8... do'h.. and for the price, i won't even tell you what a rip-off i think the knobby is...

http://www.doepfer.com/pc.htm
go surf... it's something like 120$ and it'll never wear out... 128 banks of 16 controllers vs 15 banks of 8... what can i say?

PC_grey.jpg

ahhh.. and look at it with silver grey casing... :)

Back