Joeym's new CD "Angels fall"

Joey's work is phenomenal and I had to learn to spell that word just so that I could use it. Fucking love the CD. Thanks Joey!!!

Phemona-mal....??:eek:
That's too difficult for me too...:D
You're welcome, Dave, and I think your solos on False Paradise and Redemption are killers!

My copy of the CD arrived the day before yesterday so I've had a chance to listen to it a few times.
I have to suggest that all folk who like Joe's music should BUY the physical CD.
I've listened to the downloads etc and that are incredible but there's just a little more detail in the muisc on the CD that makes it the whole experience!
Great music & great package!
Now, if this were a vinyl LP I'd be in another version of heaven.
Terrific work Joe. Something to be very, very proud of.

My copy of the CD arrived the day before yesterday so I've had a chance to listen to it a few times.
I have to suggest that all folk who like Joe's music should BUY the physical CD.
I've listened to the downloads etc and that are incredible but there's just a little more detail in the muisc on the CD that makes it the whole experience!
Great music & great package!
Now, if this were a vinyl LP I'd be in another version of heaven.
Terrific work Joe. Something to be very, very proud of.

I am pretty proud of this one Ray, in fact it's the one I'm proud of most. This one seems to have more concept than all the others, a sense of direction. And you're right about the quality on the CD. Even if you can download it in wav on Bandcamp, the CD still retains all the detail. Thanx for the comments and I'm glad you had a part in it too!

got its yesterday mate...on (a bit quietly, 9am) just now..love it, just sounds like a professionally release, which i suppose it is...will be going on my mp3 player later, the gym is where Ill really put it through it paces ;)

Your tartan bro :)

got its yesterday mate...on (a bit quietly, 9am) just now..love it, just sounds like a professionally release, which i suppose it is...will be going on my mp3 player later, the gym is where Ill really put it through it paces ;)

Your tartan bro :)

Glad you like it Keith!
Pump that iron....!;)

Keith, you've been americanized: "laundry"!!! UNless that's a wee bit of irony you were using!
What does the world say - downunder it's "the washing" & it's done in the laundry.
Is there any irony in using an iron in the laundry?
According to sitcomland it's laundry & it's done in the laundry room.
Now, the laundry would be a good place to crank the CD up to vibra wash the socks.
Listened again last night - mit h/phones - delicious!
Tomorrow is empty house day which also means Joe's new CD at speaker walking volume. I can't wait!

its sad..I call pavements sidewalks, flats apartments, boots trunks, an Englishmen friends...I dunno whats happened since I moved here <shakes head>

its sad..I call pavements sidewalks, flats apartments, boots trunks, an Englishmen friends...I dunno whats happened since I moved here <shakes head>

next you'll be drinking Jim Beam instead of Chivas......:eek:
Well....as long as you're a fellow Whotard!:D

I've just come back from listening to Joe's album. Something was nagging at my head. I know all the Sabbath, Dio, heaven & hell, NWOBHM etc tags that are easy to make but there was something about Witch Hunt that was sitting in my lizard brain awaiting hatching &, having played it LOUD I realized what it was - another reference : the solo on Witch Hunt has a stylistic link to Scorpions 1976 album, In Trance. Don't worry - it was before they learnt to whistle! I'm going to have to trek downstairs to dig out the cassette as I don't have the LP. hang on, I'll check my LP list 1st...well there you go - I looked in my CD list as well and there it is. Now to check...the lead player is Ulrich Roth - hmmm, the CD won't play on my comp. The drive doesn't even recognize it. Odd, time for the Sansui portable VCD/CD player, (yeah one of those - old technology eh! I must be the only person in NSW with a walkman style VCD player). Yeah, I think it's the title track, 1st solo therein. Anyway, it's just a stylistic predecessor - nothing more.
Interesting album - one of those where the decision to sing in English isn't supported by the grasp of the language as sung.
Now, back to Joe's album - tres cool!

I've just come back from listening to Joe's album. Something was nagging at my head. I know all the Sabbath, Dio, heaven & hell, NWOBHM etc tags that are easy to make but there was something about Witch Hunt that was sitting in my lizard brain awaiting hatching &, having played it LOUD I realized what it was - another reference : the solo on Witch Hunt has a stylistic link to Scorpions 1976 album, In Trance. Don't worry - it was before they learnt to whistle! I'm going to have to trek downstairs to dig out the cassette as I don't have the LP. hang on, I'll check my LP list 1st...well there you go - I looked in my CD list as well and there it is. Now to check...the lead player is Ulrich Roth - hmmm, the CD won't play on my comp. The drive doesn't even recognize it. Odd, time for the Sansui portable VCD/CD player, (yeah one of those - old technology eh! I must be the only person in NSW with a walkman style VCD player). Yeah, I think it's the title track, 1st solo therein. Anyway, it's just a stylistic predecessor - nothing more.
Interesting album - one of those where the decision to sing in English isn't supported by the grasp of the language as sung.
Now, back to Joe's album - tres cool!

AHA! Chris played that solo and guess where he's from? Yes, you guessed....HANOVER, Germany...birthplace and home of the Scorpions!
Coincidence??

I just spent a lovely time listening to the album from beginning to end with headphones on &, crucially, with no interruptions.
Simply stunning - scope, variety, great performances & rockin' unreal songs.

I just spent a lovely time listening to the album from beginning to end with headphones on &, crucially, with no interruptions.
Simply stunning - scope, variety, great performances & rockin' unreal songs.

Thanx ray, I guess dedicating most of one's time to something pays off in the end.

Back