It's kind of personal now. "Pot Of Gold"

Dude! I think it's much better. Remember, I was the first comment to say that I wanted you (the song) to kick me in the teeth and a little cup-check too? Everybody else has been kicking your butt on this mix and finally I can say that I felt some breeze on this one and that I was being assaulted. The guitars are better, the drums much better, the bass a little loud-punchy, but I like it - sounds like you're pulling the strings off!. The vocals much more in my face and pissed off, then yelling behind a trash can like Oscar - good. I love that tag at the end of the chorus 'goodness overflows..', I just love the timing and everything there - way cool.
:):D:cool:

Sounds better still. Drums sounding much better. Something weird happened at 1:01/ Bad edt, harsh compression maybe?

You're good, man. Put a bow on it.

Much obliged, Chris. Thanks.

Dude! I think it's much better. Remember, I was the first comment to say that I wanted you (the song) to kick me in the teeth and a little cup-check too? Everybody else has been kicking your butt on this mix and finally I can say that I felt some breeze on this one and that I was being assaulted. The guitars are better, the drums much better, the bass a little loud-punchy, but I like it - sounds like you're pulling the strings off!. The vocals much more in my face and pissed off, then yelling behind a trash can like Oscar - good. I love that tag at the end of the chorus 'goodness overflows..', I just love the timing and everything there - way cool.
:):D:cool:

Well, hey... That's a good thing! Thanks, Brad. Your solo still kicks my teeth in. I've got another song coming down the pipe. If you're interested, that one will need another solo if I can't hammer out a simple one myself.

Sounds better still. Drums sounding much better. Something weird happened at 1:01/ Bad edt, harsh compression maybe?

Thanks, Greg. I like the new drum mix much better myself, as well. Listened for wonkiness at 1:01, and sure enough, something is going on there. I'll visit that tonight to see what's going on. Thanks for listening yet again, I'm sure you're sick of this song by now.

im still a bit blocked up but i can still hear how much cleaner and crisper it sounds...the drums sound great, the guitars are night and day compared to the first mix, the solo fits in so much better when it all cleaner, the vocals are a lot easier to hear now. I think they could maybe come up a touch, and i liked the distorted ones in the original...just because the were so mad

other than that great tune fella and great mix...stick a fork in it

Back