inexpensive bass traps

That looks great! (Didn't even notice the molding around the door--it's neverending isn't it?)

Any chance to track or mix yet? Wondering what kind of difference they make for you.

Not yet, my new system is probably shipping from Sweetwater tomorrow. From the look of my email box, they've been installing software on it all day. I'm hoping for a Monday delivery and then figure a day to get everything racked and cabled.

As far as a difference in sound, it's noticeable from just speaking in the room. There was always a bit of high end echo which I'm pretty sure was coming from sound bouncing off the floor and ceiling. The 242s have pretty much killed it. I'm pretty psyched about the upgrade.

Not yet, my new system is probably shipping from Sweetwater tomorrow. From the look of my email box, they've been installing software on it all day. I'm hoping for a Monday delivery and then figure a day to get everything racked and cabled.

As far as a difference in sound, it's noticeable from just speaking in the room. There was always a bit of high end echo which I'm pretty sure was coming from sound bouncing off the floor and ceiling. The 242s have pretty much killed it. I'm pretty psyched about the upgrade.

Yep...same thing I noticed just walking around and talking in my studio before I even tracked anything. Looking forward to hearing more after your new rig gets in and set up!

Glad things are working out for you guys.

And yes, having 2-3 244's over a drum kit makes a huge difference.

Drop me a note if you need help with anything. That's what I'm here for.

Bryan

Glad things are working out for you guys.

And yes, having 2-3 244's over a drum kit makes a huge difference.

Drop me a note if you need help with anything. That's what I'm here for.

Bryan

Thanks Bryan. I'm pretty psyched about how this is all gonna turn out when my new system gets here. Damn FedEx teased me and had today down as the expected delivery date and this morning they changed it to tomorrow. Grrrrrrrr!!!!

Back