impulses and amp simulators

If you want to learn more about IMPULSES try this link:

GuitarAmpModeling.com • View topic - How to use impulses

it's a great forum and has loads of links for FREE amp "Heads", "Speaker Cab Loaders" and Impulses too. Some great ones are from LePou (His links are in the forum or just Google "LePou". He has some great AMP HEADS and his "LeCab" is what you can use to load speaker impulses (load the amp head VST first - then load the LeCab after it and load an impulse into it). GAM has some great instructions for beginners and you'll enjoy their forum. You have to register to be able to see the downloads and download them.

This place seems to be put off by beginners asking questions. I'm discovering there's a lot of "snobs" here and if you ain't part of their crew they get sarcastic... too bad cause it has so much potential but IMO has been hijacked by a few "snobs" who think their great- but Guitarampmodeling.com is a great forum and we all love helping each other. Also a great place for presets for all the different commercial sims (Amplitube, Guitar Rig, Revalver, etc.). C'mon over Buddy. I'm ditching this place.

If you want to learn more about IMPULSES try this link:

GuitarAmpModeling.com • View topic - How to use impulses

it's a great forum and has loads of links for FREE amp "Heads", "Speaker Cab Loaders" and Impulses too. Some great ones are from LePou (His links are in the forum or just Google "LePou". He has some great AMP HEADS and his "LeCab" is what you can use to load speaker impulses (load the amp head VST first - then load the LeCab after it and load an impulse into it). GAM has some great instructions for beginners and you'll enjoy their forum. You have to register to be able to see the downloads and download them.

This place seems to be put off by beginners asking questions. I'm discovering there's a lot of "snobs" here and if you ain't part of their crew they get sarcastic... too bad cause it has so much potential but IMO has been hijacked by a few "snobs" who think their great- but Guitarampmodeling.com is a great forum and we all love helping each other. Also a great place for presets for all the different commercial sims (Amplitube, Guitar Rig, Revalver, etc.). C'mon over Buddy. I'm ditching this place.

lol

Im working class

Last Post

EVERYONE here is not to blame - there's a lot of great people here but thanks to a few, who think sarcasm is the best way to respond to an honest question, this forum has really given me a sour taste in my mouth. Just because you have thousands of posts doesn't mean you contribute in any way. If I gave sarcastic responses to every thread I've read my post count would be very high too. I'm outta here - I'm sure I won't be missed and that's fine with me. I'm getting old and don't have time to WASTE TIME. See ya's

Back