I'm ready for some football.

I didn't watch it, but I just read a recap of the game. Damn, sounds like the Redskins offense is pretty terrible.

"He had been sacked three times on five pass attempts, fumbled twice, was hit six times on eight dropbacks..."

That's some sort of legendary bad o-line and QB play. Sounds like the Chiefs in the Todd Haley/Scott Pioli era.

Also got concussed.

He is done. Burnt toast. Won't be in the NFL next year.

Lol @ ESPN.

My Saints played the Pats in a meaningless preseason game. When the starters were on the field, starters vs starters, my Saints whooped the Pat's ass. Savage beatdown. Then the backups and scrubs came in and the Pats ended up winning. No big deal. But if you watch ESPN, you wouldn't even know the Saints were there. It's all Pats coverage. :facepalm:

Lol @ ESPN.

My Saints played the Pats in a meaningless preseason game. When the starters were on the field, starters vs starters, my Saints whooped the Pat's ass. Savage beatdown. Then the backups and scrubs came in and the Pats ended up winning. No big deal. But if you watch ESPN, you wouldn't even know the Saints were there. It's all Pats coverage. :facepalm:
I'd just as soon we're overlooked ..... I think we're gonna have a decent season.

ESPN hopelessly sucks up to the larger markets. It's annoying. It probably helps their ratings but for me it's part of what makes them less respectable.

my favorite thing today--

Sportscenter: "And the Packers are hoping to sign veteran free agent Reggie Wayne to help their passing game after Jordy Nelson's potential season-ending knee injury earlier this week...."

30 mins later....

Sportscenter: "And the Patriots have agreed to a 1-year deal with free agent Reggie Wayne...."

Lol so good. And who says the preseason isn't entertaining? :D

my favorite thing today--

Sportscenter: "And the Packers are hoping to sign veteran free agent Reggie Wayne to help their passing game after Jordy Nelson's potential season-ending knee injury earlier this week...."

30 mins later....

Sportscenter: "And the Patriots have agreed to a 1-year deal with free agent Reggie Wayne...."

Lol so good. And who says the preseason isn't entertaining? :D

I would be shocked if the Packers signed a receiver, at ESPN they just throw things against the wall until something sticks.

lol

An_NFL_coach_says_he-b6cce9520738ccf7d6d463f0b39a0c76

I'm counting 5 o-lineman plus a RB all blocking people. That's 6 blockers. I don't know the whole play, but it looks like a TE or receiver probably let that LB in there to murder Bobby.

Yeah, I didn't think the blocking was bad at all. One guy got through and destroyed the QB.

Yeah a delayed ILB blitz against a QB that can't move anymore and doesn't know his ass from a hole in the ground? Sounds like a solid defensive play to me. It's a high risk/high reward defensive plan. You either leave a receiver open in the middle of the field, or you destroy a QB. This time the QB got destroyed. Love it.

Yeah, it doesn't look too bad in the gif, but on that play, the center (starter btw) totally fucked up his blocking assignment and left our poor little LG to try to block 2 guys, one of which our RB picked up. Meanwhile good ole' Lichtengoober is just double blocking with the RG. He realized his mistake and then proceeded to derp over in the direction of our RB so he would look like he was doing something while RG3 was in the process of getting murdered by the delayed blitz. GG skins it was a nice season lol.

I don't know whether it's a credit to Bobby for sliding up in the pocket and staying with his read, or if he's a dumbfuck for not seeing that scorching unblocked LB about to kill him head on.

I think I'm gonna go with dumbfuck.

I don't know whether it's a credit to Bobby for sliding up in the pocket and staying with his read, or if he's a dumbfuck for not seeing that scorching unblocked LB about to kill him head on.

I think I'm gonna go with dumbfuck.

Lol yup, always stupid to let yourself get wrecked in the preseason.

This Bobby III shit is so funny. It's a dumpster fire. I can't look away. What a fucking disaster that guy is, and that whole deadskins franchise is.

It's kind of surprising to me because he went to college just right up the road from me so I got to see and hear about him a lot. In college he really seemed like a good kid, a smart kid, with a good head on his shoulders. Now he's the very definition of primadonna, and the fucker is totally mentally and physically broken. And I really believe it's all on him. He had a good rookie season and it went to his head. Now defenders are going upside his head.

Back