I'm ready for some football.

Hehe...What's going on with QB's this week?

Geno Smith just got sucker punched in the dressing room. Broken jaw, he's out 6-10 weeks. The guy that suckered him was released immediately.

Hehe...What's going on with QB's this week?

Geno Smith just got sucker punched in the dressing room. Broken jaw, he's out 6-10 weeks. The guy that suckered him was released immediately.

Turns out the guy who punched Smith is from my little town. lol....

How fucking sucky is that? Your QB missing weeks because he got socked in the mouth by his own teammate.

You notice how this shit doesn't happen with good QBs? You don't see Drew Brees or Aaron Rodgers fist-fighting with teammates. They own their teams. No one would dare punch Brees in the mouth, and they probably wouldn't want to anyway. He's a true leader of that team.

How fucking sucky is that? Your QB missing weeks because he got socked in the mouth by his own teammate.

You notice how this shit doesn't happen with good QBs? You don't see Drew Brees or Aaron Rodgers fist-fighting with teammates. They own their teams. No one would dare punch Brees in the mouth, and they probably wouldn't want to anyway. He's a true leader of that team.

Pretty sure if someone punched Brees in the face their arm would shrivel and die immediately lol

Pretty sure if someone punched Brees in the face their arm would shrivel and die immediately lol

If someone punched Drew in the face and he had to miss games, there would be riots in New Orleans and the guy that punched him would never be heard from again. Drew is the KING of New Orleans. He could walk down the street publicly murdering puppies and babies and the masses would round up more puppies and babies for him to kill.

It's amazing how much traction this story has gotten.

So now, it's Geno Smith owed $600 to this other guy, and wouldn't pay. He was supposed to show up at this other guy's charity camp, the other guy bought Geno a plane ticket, and Geno didn't show because a friend had died. The guy wanted to be paid back and Geno was a dick about it. Bam. Broken face.

600 dollars. That is toilet paper even for the lowest level pro football player. Geno is a shit QB, but he's a starting QB for an NFL team. Pay the money back, you piece of shit. You're making a million per year.

The bigger issue to me is this is two starting QBs in two days fighting with teammates. Fights in training camp are no big deal, but starting QBs are not usually the fighters. This shows that these piece of shit starters are not respected and don't show good leadership. When was the last time Aaron Rodgers, Drew Brees, Tom Brady, Peyton Manning, Troy Aikman, Dan Marino, Joe Montana, etc got in a fight with a scrub teammate? They didn't, because they are boss ballers.

The bigger issue to me is this is two starting QBs in two days fighting with teammates. Fights in training camp are no big deal, but starting QBs are not usually the fighters. This shows that these piece of shit starters are not respected and don't show good leadership. When was the last time Aaron Rodgers, Drew Brees, Tom Brady, Peyton Manning, Troy Aikman, Dan Marino, Joe Montana, etc got in a fight with a scrub teammate? They didn't, because they are boss ballers.

Even bad QBs get respect, but I'm guessing that these two are "ME" players, not leaders. Newton's situation is a bit different, but he took the low road.

Sounds like they both played the "do you know who I am?" card. sCam more so, probably. He's been a bitch ass punk since college.

According to the news, I doubt Smith was sucker-punched. He was in IK's face, waving his finger like a Jerry Springer ho. lol

And that IK guy landed in Buffalo. Wouldn't they call that a promotion in the corporate world??

According to the news, I doubt Smith was sucker-punched. He was in IK's face, waving his finger like a Jerry Springer ho. lol

And that IK guy landed in Buffalo. Wouldn't they call that a promotion in the corporate world??

I'd say so. Surely the Bills will be better than the Jets.

Tom Brady was in court yesterday, and there's a hilariously bad sketch of him making the rounds on the internet. My questions are these: why do we even have courtroom sketch artists? It's 2015. Do we really need some poor shmoe in there making sketches? At this point do we not know what the inside of a courtroom looks like? Do drawings of men in suits sitting at tables shed any light on the courtroom proceedings?

why do we even have courtroom sketch artists? It's 2015. Do we really need some poor shmoe in there making sketches?

Hey, give that guy a break. He just got promoted from tracing chalk around dead bodies.

I'd say so. Surely the Bills will be better than the Jets.

Tom Brady was in court yesterday, and there's a hilariously bad sketch of him making the rounds on the internet. My questions are these: why do we even have courtroom sketch artists? It's 2015. Do we really need some poor shmoe in there making sketches? At this point do we not know what the inside of a courtroom looks like? Do drawings of men in suits sitting at tables shed any light on the courtroom proceedings?

You make a good point. Maybe we need sketches of deflated balls.

I didn't watch it, but I just read a recap of the game. Damn, sounds like the Redskins offense is pretty terrible.

"He had been sacked three times on five pass attempts, fumbled twice, was hit six times on eight dropbacks..."

That's some sort of legendary bad o-line and QB play. Sounds like the Chiefs in the Todd Haley/Scott Pioli era.

He wasn't just getting bumped around either. The Bills D was unloading on his ass. Big hits, big sacks, like a friggin playoff game. Bobby Griff is done. He needs a new team. He is not gonna survive as the deadskins QB. They hate him and it shows.

On the flip side, Johnny Manziel actually looked pretty decent in his preseason game. He made one really really nice throw on the run across his body.

Back