I'm ready for some football.

Yay, constant stopping to assess penalties! That should be exciting! I don't care though, because it's actual games that count, played by actual first-stringers. I'll take it!

I didn't do a very good job of keeping up with other teams' offseasons this year. Hell, I barely recognized anybody on the Chiefs roster this preseason. Too much turnover to keep up with. I think my Sunday afternoon will be spent repeatedly saying things like "who the heck is #52? who is #24? Williams? I didn't know we had a Williams".

Well, that was more of the same. I don't give a fuck what anyone says, this Seattle defense is one of the best defensive units of all time. They routinely make the best QBs in the game look like rookies. Aaron Rodgers is elite. Last night he did NOTHING.

Percy Harvin? That dude owned the game. A healthy Harvin means bad things for the rest of us. I watched him at Florida and he was a nuisance back then. He's a real problem for other teams now.

Yep ...... Seattle's gonna be tough to beat unless injuries hit them pretty hard ...... not looking forward to playing them anytime soon.

Yep ...... Seattle's gonna be tough to beat unless injuries hit them pretty hard ...... not looking forward to playing them anytime soon.

They're not on our schedule this year. We'll have to beat them in the playoffs. :thumbs up:

Saints do have some tough late-season outdoor road games though.
@ Cincy Nov 16 - cold
@ Pittsburgh Nov 30 - cold
@ Chicago Dec 15 - cold and windy

Those three games could be very pivotal. That Chicago game could have huge implications in the playoff standings. I bet both teams are really gonna need that one.

They're not on our schedule this year. We'll have to beat them in the playoffs. :thumbs up:

Saints do have some tough late-season outdoor road games though.
@ Cincy Nov 16 - cold

That game can actually go either way during this time. Often it is 50's, but can start to see snow, it is not common, but can happen.

That was not a fun game to watch, I was hoping it would've been a little closer. We got whipped on both sides of the ball, but it's a long season.

The Packers from last season to right now seem to me like a team that beats who they're supposed to beat but fall short in big games.

That was not a fun game to watch, I was hoping it would've been a little closer. We got whipped on both sides of the ball, but it's a long season.

The Packers from last season to right now seem to me like a team that beats who they're supposed to beat but fall short in big games.

Oh yeah, and the Brewers just their hundredth straight game.......:mad::rolleyes:

My Saints are historically just the opposite. They've had tendencies to play down to their competition. They'll thump the Pats in New England, then struggle against the Browns. LSU does the same thing pretty often. Must be a Louisiana thing.

Oregon started this silly trend of wild unis a long time ago. It helped them become nationally prominent, which helped them land recruits, which made them get good, which made them contenders, which got them on TV more, which helped them land even more top recruits, etc.

LSU is handling their business. It's against a cupcake, but Sam Houston is one of the better cupcake schools.

I just read that Florida Atlantic Univ was paid one million dollars by Nebraska and Alabama, each, to get whooped by those big programs. 2 million bucks for their little program. That's big for them. All they had to do was go play a big boy and take their beating like a man. That's why these cupcake games happen. The little guy gets paid, the big teams get a tune up game.

Back