I'm ready for some football.

No way, not ever gonna happen. The only way I'll root for Dallas is if they play atlanta.

But yeah, Dallas seems to be legit this season. That was a serious beatdown they just put on a pretty good Colts team.

No shit. We run the opening kickoff to the 1, and I'm like "fuck yeah this is our day". Then we score 20 seconds into the game. More fuck yeahs. Then we did nothing for the next 59 minutes.

Actually, the defense played pretty solid today. The offense didn't show up at all. At all. Not even a little. The o line played like they were mad at Brees. They let the worst D in football, even worse than ours, get to him repeatedly.

Oh yeah, by the way, the refs fucked us up again - twice on the same play. Jimmy Graham got stood up at the goal line and got moved backwards then stripped for a fumble. Two problems with that. The ball broke the plane. There was a clear view of the ball breaking the plane. Should be a touchdown, end of story. We didn't get it. Next, even if it isn't a TD, which it was, his forward progress had stopped. So if it's not a TD, the ball should be marked at the one millimeter line. But nope, the refs got both calls wrong, even after review, and the ball got turned over to the kuntface falcons.

Rookie offensive linemen won't help much in the NFL. They should trade their draft positions for a couple of veteran linemen.

Nah man, we tried trading away our draft picks for the past 20 years and sucked at it lol :D

I'm not saying the player has to be instant pro-bowl material or anything, but we could definitely use an instant results person. Most linemen in the top 20ish picks start playing right away, and we could use one! Or at least a free-agent lol.

The NFL gets what they want, games that still matter, division title head to head matchups.

Rooting for the Panthers?

I typically root for outcomes that benefit my Saints. They've been mathematically eliminated from the playoffs so I really have no rooting interest in any of the games. But any team that plays the kuntface falcons gets my attention for that one game, so ugh...go panthers. :(

I'm hoping he totally fudges his drawers.

Lions haven't won in Wisconsin since 1991, keep the streak alive!

I'm seeing a spread at 7 points, and that seems like a lot to me. This is probably the best Lions team they've had since 1991, so it might be closer than you think. Lions play great defense. But then again, the Packers are a usually a touchdown-better-than-away team at home. What's the weather like at Lambeau today?

Sometimes you have to pick the lesser of two evils.

I am rooting for the Packers. For real. I want to like the Cards, with all of their LSU guys on defense, but they have no shot with no QB. I've had about enough of Seattle, I hate Dallas only slightly less than the falcons, and I won't ever pull for a NFC South winner that isn't the Saints, so, go pack. :(

I'm hoping Dallas does well. I hate to be a fair-weather fan, but I'm not doing FFL anymore and gotta find some way to keep interested in the game. Besides, I really enjoyed their run when I lived in Tx throughout the 90's. I would like to see them relive the glory days. They're getting closer.

Back